Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost MacRoth

Mega surprise that one.....gotta be drugs....gotta be.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Frank

Quote from: Ghost MacRoth on 02 February, 2014, 06:48:22 PM
Mega surprise that one.....

Sad waste - he had three young kids. The tabloid New York Post speculates that it was a result of his documented heroin use:

http://nypost.com/2014/02/02/philip-seymour-hoffman-found-dead-in-his-apartment/

Spikes

Quote from: Goaty on 02 February, 2014, 06:41:03 PM
RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman, he been found dead in New York, he was great actor :( Only 46.

Blimey, that's a bit of a shocker.

Mabs

WHAT??!! Phillip Seymour Hoffman has died? Really shocked to hear that.  :(

An immensely talented actor, without doubt a big loss to cinema. R.I.P.
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

Colin YNWA

Wow that was is a real shocker. Great, great talent. What a shame, 46 is no age.

TordelBack

Right kick in the balls that, am always delighted to see him appear in anything.  How very sad for his family.

CrazyFoxMachine

Utterly shocking news, this. What a terrible shame.

ZenArcade

Philip Seymour Hoffman has passed away.
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Devons Daddy

Just read that, overdose sadly. Talented actor.
Sad but true too many exit via the path of the drugs O.D.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

ZenArcade

Bad day for talent buddy. Good night. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

GrinningChimera

Great actor that will be missed. A lot of people will probably disagree but one of my favourite roles he played was Owen Davian in Mission Impossible 3. Not a great film by any means but he came across as really menacing! R.I.P

Albion

My sister-in-law, Dawn.

After years of battling brain tumours and cancer she passed away earlier today. My partner popped in to see her at the hospice and she died holding her hand.
My 18 year old niece has lived with her Mums health problems for half of her life and has coped and cared for her admirably. I'm extremely proud of her.

Farewell Dawn.
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Albion on 06 February, 2014, 02:57:52 PM
My sister-in-law, Dawn.

After years of battling brain tumours and cancer she passed away earlier today. My partner popped in to see her at the hospice and she died holding her hand.
My 18 year old niece has lived with her Mums health problems for half of her life and has coped and cared for her admirably. I'm extremely proud of her.

Farewell Dawn.

Aw, man. Sorry to hear that.  At least, I suppose, she died feeling loved and cared for.  Still, though, my thoughts are with you all
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Mabs

Quote from: Albion on 06 February, 2014, 02:57:52 PM
My sister-in-law, Dawn.

Farewell Dawn.

Gutted to hear of that, Albion.

But, at least you can say that she will be suffering no longer.

May she rest in peace.
My Blog: http://nexuswookie.wordpress.com/

My Twitter @nexuswookie

von Boom

So sorry to hear that Albion. Condolences to you and your family in this most difficult time.