Main Menu

RIPs

Started by Quirkafleeg, 27 February, 2006, 03:03:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThryllSeekyr

I also read he broke his neck as well, when either he or somebody else in feat of strength. I think somebody else was lifting  his  over his head and he got dropped on his noggin and broke his neck. Had to wear a brace after that. Not sure how he escaped being permanently parylysed.

Sounds a bit fishy to me....

ThryllSeekyr

How did he die, btw?

All I read is that he died!

ThryllSeekyr

Quote from: BBC NEWSAccording to the band's website, Taylor quit in February 1984 after the band recorded a version of Ace of Spades for the television series The Young Ones.

Karl Stephan

sheridan

Cynthia Payne, famed brothel-keeper of the 1970s.

Also, I don't think a link was posted for Warren Mitchell

Old Tankie

RIP Warren Mitchell     Great actor and Spurs fan.

COMMANDO FORCES

Sad to hear about Warren passing. Always brought a guffaw to me when I watched his hilarious portrayal of Alf Garnett, getting ripped apart by everyone for his beliefs in each episode.

sheridan

Bad day for fans of 1970s/1980s TV: Saeed Jaffrey

COMMANDO FORCES

Mickey Rooney has passed away aged 93

QuoteMickey Rooney, who spent nearly his entire life in show business, died today. He was 93.

Rooney had been in ill health for quite some time.  We're told death was attributed to natural causes.

Lobo Baggins

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 16 November, 2015, 03:33:36 PM
Mickey Rooney has passed away aged 93

QuoteMickey Rooney, who spent nearly his entire life in show business, died today. He was 93.

Rooney had been in ill health for quite some time.  We're told death was attributed to natural causes.

What, again?  He died in April 2014...
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

M.I.K.

Yep. Must be one of those weird 'out of date news suddenly being all over the internet for no good reason' type o' things.

COMMANDO FORCES

Did he. It came up in my news feed and I followed the link. Wonder how that happened. Ah well, sorry to shock people again!

Spikes

Quote from: sheridan on 16 November, 2015, 10:56:47 AM
Bad day for fans of 1970s/1980s TV: Saeed Jaffrey

And film. He played Billy Fish in the wonderful, and personal favourite 'The Man who would be King'.

Farewell Mr Jaffrey.

DaveGYNWA

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 16 November, 2015, 04:00:47 PM
Did he. It came up in my news feed and I followed the link. Wonder how that happened. Ah well, sorry to shock people again!

A friend earlier put up a link to Bill Tarmey (Jack Duckworth) dying and exclaiming that she couldn't believe he had died as she's always been a big fan of his and she was devastated and so on and so on.

He died 3 years ago.
Peas sell. But who's Brian?