Main Menu

Subscriptions

Started by Dom, 04 February, 2003, 10:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dom

Some of you (subscribers) may have noticed that your copies are a little on the tardy side.

Due to the weather the Royal Mail did not pick up the copies from the subs house until Monday as opposed to Friday.

They guarantee delivery within 2-3 days, sorry people Wednesday or Thursday.

Dom-1

Oddboy

Due to the weather indeed!
What are they? British Rail?
Better set your phaser to stun.

Quirkafleeg

Ahhh Subscribers feel our non-subs pain! All your progs are frozen in a snowbank near Cambridge!

LARF

Remember this from the Eagle comic back in the 80's. A young boy gets zapped into his Commodore 64 and has to fight through a series of US Gold games in order to rescue his friend who had lost and been swallowed up by the computer. Blatant product placement a la Havok, Desert Strike etc. but good fun if you were 12.

Any chance of rebellion doing this... chortle.

IndigoPrime

Poo. That means I won't get mine until next week, as I'm one of those overseas types. Oh well. :/

Leigh S

AAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

opaque

So they are just beyond reach then?? :(
(Kevin in Cambridge)

Demon Chicken

ACtually just to piss you all off mine was in the shop today as usual.  And I'm in bloody Durham!

Bolt-01

Cant. wait. much. longer. get. ting. wee. kerrr.

rotts

DavidXBrunt

I'm sorry, but what sort of excuse is that? Postage delay due to weather?

Whatever happened to a good old fashioned 'Earthlets, to save you from an overdose of thrill-power the current ptog had to be delayed shipping from venus'? That sort of thing you could believe.

Floyd-the-k

what a crap excuse.  Weather!  haven`t they had it before?  buy some umbrellas!

LARF

Got my subs from the time stream this pm never fails...

I'm currently reading prog 3478, Judge Dredddd has just been killed (definitely this time) by the Ionoclast Cult of St Death, his son Judge Wagner a liaison between Dredd and the dead Ghost of all the female Chief Judges, called the Matrichief, has sworn vengenge...

but of course I already know all this, but I'm looking forward to the genesis of Judge Dreddddd and how his father Earth Overseer Judge Dreddd disowned him...

killer stuff really looking forward to prog 3477, but I'm really jealous you're all on Prog 1326...

Still plenty of time...

almighty mat

HAHAHA!! Take it you subscriber bitches!

Now you know what it's like waiting 'til Thursday!

mat

Devons Daddy

yes its terrible.
we dont want this to happen again. its such torture.
you non subscribers must really hate the fact we all get ours early and dont let you play with us on the spoiler threads.

just wait till next week.only three days to go and we get our next prog. when will you get it. ohhh another week. never mind.
watch out for the spoiler thread Matt.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Art

Ooooh! I just got mine from the newagent. Its a quality prog. Oh yesss.... You guys are really missing out.