Main Menu

Threadjacking!

Started by Proudhuff, 11 June, 2012, 02:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

There is a lot at steak!
DDT did a job on me

Funt Solo

It's certainly something to ruminate on.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Definitely Not Mister Pops

You may quote me on that.

Funt Solo

I don't know - I find these Klingon books a little high brow.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Tjm86

Nice to see things going so well for the Royal Navy with their latest purchase from the Yanks.  So glad we got shot of those old Harriers ...

https://twitter.com/sebh1981/status/1465351592018956295

Proudhuff

The ancients gods arrive!
DDT did a job on me

milstar

Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Proudhuff on 30 November, 2021, 12:49:26 PM

The ancients gods arrive!

I kinda expected more from Cthulhu and co than them arriving after years of interdimensional hibernation and it turns out all they really wanted was a holiday by the sea in Margate!

JayzusB.Christ

The squidfalls have started!
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Funt Solo on 30 November, 2021, 05:53:57 AM
I don't know - I find these Klingon books a little high brow.

Excuse the double post, but I missed this.  Bravo, sir.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Tjm86

I think this is why there are so few comedians around these days.  So one of the leading trends on Twitter today is "Rectum".  Why, you ask? (no, seriously ...)   Well, it turns out Gloucester Royal Infirmary was perhaps not the safest place to go for treatment today!

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Tjm86 on 03 December, 2021, 03:59:47 PM
I think this is why there are so few comedians around these days.  So one of the leading trends on Twitter today is "Rectum".  Why, you ask? (no, seriously ...)   Well, it turns out Gloucester Royal Infirmary was perhaps not the safest place to go for treatment today!

Poor man must have been mortarfied
You may quote me on that.

milstar

This should be called mortar suppository.
Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

JayzusB.Christ

Rectum? It nearly feckin' killed him.

Dandontdare

"The man was a military enthusiast who found the shell while clearing out, but somehow "tripped" and fell onto the 57mm piece of army ordnance that landed him in hospital"

hmmmmmm....