Main Menu

Games Workshop Dredd board game

Started by Steve Green, 20 November, 2014, 05:15:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

I want to buy one of these for my boys, if anyone has one
Lock up your spoons!

Steven Sterlacchini

Hi Steve, I'm pretty sure mine's complete. And it came with everything in the picture.

Steve Green

Yeah it's that black booklet on the right I'm missing.

Could be it's just been left out of the box, will have a look next time now that I know what I'm looking for...

Cheers!

Richmond Clements

I<ve got that booklet, but my board is in one piece and folds out.

TordelBack

I really have got to get myself a copy.  Everytime I see its wrong-coasted Gibsonian glory I realise how much I've missed its simple pleasures.

I, Cosh

Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 20 November, 2014, 08:43:43 PM
I want to buy one of these for my boys, if anyone has one
I was about to say you can get it for a couple of quid on eBay (don't think mine cost more than a fiver) and then I had a quick look and now I'll shut my big mouth.

I actually bought my copy with a half-formed notion of trying to knock up some sort of computerised version as a project for lazy Sunday afternoons and getting to grips with a particular set of development tools but that never got off the ground.
We never really die.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Steve Green on 20 November, 2014, 05:58:54 PM
I think the first edition had the board as a single piece, and later editions it was in 2 pieces.

Along with the 1-piece fold-out and 2-piece there's a 4-piece:

Fungus

Oh God, not the loft. This time of night?-)
Seems I have Minty's version, but the black booklet is news to me. Hm.
Joe's giant map, newsier still.

Best thing about this game: the Bolland/O'Neill/<dozen other> signatures on the box lid. 1982. Nice.

Ghost MacRoth

Great game.  I have the single piece fold out board, placcy judges, nd the booklet was included.  I'd say it was likely in all versions.  And to The Enegmatic Doctor X, there's two on e-bay the now....but 70 quid price range!  Seen then far cheaper quite often on there.
I don't have a drinking problem.  I drink, I get drunk, I fall over.  No problem!

Skullmo

The variations are fascinating. We need to start  logging dates, issue numbers and product codes so we can track the various versions. :D
It's a joke. I was joking.

TordelBack

Quote from: Skullmo on 21 November, 2014, 01:36:35 AM
We need to start  logging dates, issue numbers and product codes so we can track the various versions. :D

Ye hates Burdis, don't ye matey?

Steve Green

Quote from: TordelBack on 21 November, 2014, 07:02:06 AM
Quote from: Skullmo on 21 November, 2014, 01:36:35 AM
We need to start  logging dates, issue numbers and product codes so we can track the various versions. :D

Ye hates Burdis, don't ye matey?

Heh!

COMMANDO FORCES