Main Menu

boocook.com lives!

Started by wampa, 11 May, 2005, 07:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wampa

seeing as 99% percent of my stuff is work for 2000ad , i thought i'd post a wee pointer to my website which i've finally got floated on the web(fingers crossed). if you fancy a look you can access it via www.boocook.com or just boocook.com...

in the ' royal gallery of art - planet vokk ' section ,  theres illustration,cover,comic and sketchbook zones , plus a nerdy step-by-step section which goes in depth on the creation of  an a.d. page and a dredd cover if anyones interested....

and....ahem...theres some downloadable music sort of stuff....it's different. anyone who's downloaded the 2 songs from the a.d. sight will have a rough idea what to expect , but theres quite a range of wierdscapes, plus some collaborations and crazy improvised stuff - it's rowdy , but humorous in a twisted kinda way...parental warnings etc.....

well, if you can be arsed , i hope you enjoy having a look round . it should all be there , but i'm new to this website game so expect to get sucked in a few black holes.. . i intend to add to it as i go along , so check back for news and art updates etc...

surf on!
cheers -

boo.

Max Kon

Looks good to me

Link: http://www.boocook.com/" target="_blank">clicky link for all you lazy buggers

Floyd-the-k

looks good to me likewise...lots of nice stuff to look at. The icons look nice too.

Steamboy

Very nice site there Mr Boocook, lots to clllick and check out I'll have ta have a proper look after work. From what I can see lots of Tooth stuff there

CU Krestel

+rufus+

Lovely site Mr Cook!
:-) Rufus

Oddboy

Great stuff - I really like the step-by-step bits.
Better set your phaser to stun.

wampa

after having a good snorkel about boocook.com myself , i found the best way to check the site is to visit the toons first , get something spacey playing , then open another window to carry on viewing the site , so you get a soundtrack as you go.....well thats my tip for the day - glad you like it so far.......

boo.

thinky

Boo

love the old-timers think you did for your dad... better than socks/aftershave any day

thinky
you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

johnnystress

Great stuff!love the sketchbook and the "oldtimers" painting

Dudley

Top site old boy...  lunatic spaceships and all.

Project with Spurrier?  My ROCKometer just twitched...

Will I. Cooling

Si Spurrier and Boo? Oh please for the love of God accept this Matt...er...I mean Tharg.

Will
The I is for 'I can't remember the password to my other account' or Ian. One or the other.

Carlsborg Expert

Boo

I went in and went straight to the jewel in the site.

Tusken Raider!Hrrr!

My favourite starwars charactor done the way I would of wished I could.

Hrrr!

You cant sack me.
I quit.%^)

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

wampa

just a small note to add that one of the live toons (dying celebs)that was previously only 20 seconds long for some reason , is now there in all its hideous glory....

boo.

Wake

I've added the link to the site. The icon I've used it this one, called dmw2 if you want to don it in the chat room.

Cheers,

Wake