Main Menu

Attention Letterers! Font Sale Imminent!

Started by Jim_Campbell, 28 December, 2009, 02:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Comicraft are holding their annual end-of-year sale on 31st December -- all of their fonts will be £20.10 if you order between Midnight 31st Dec and Midnight 31st Jan. Details here.

I shall certainly be helping myself to a few bargains.

Cheers!

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Jared Katooie

I never knew such things existed!

The world of the letterer is filled with many mysteries...

Jim_Campbell

BUMP!

Oh, and that's $20.10 for fonts, not £20.10 as I mistakenly typed before. $20.10 = £12.43 at the time of typing*

Cheers!

Jim

*Exchange rates may vary -- don't come crying to me if sterling collapses in the next 24 hours and you end up paying more than twelve quid for your fonts.

COMMANDO FORCES

I popped into my local church to enquire about this font sale and the vicar told me to "FUCK RIGHT OFF", what's going on?

Bolt-01

This year I've helped myself to:

WALLSCRAWLER

and the Mighty BIFF BAM BOOM!

I've been looking forward to this sale!

pauljholden

Ooohh wallcrawler is nice.

This year I have managed to misplace my wallet (and my credit/debit card), so no fonts for me. Not that I really need any... but... you know...

Mike Gloady

Wall scrawler looks like my handwriting

As a teenager I found it difficult to write legibly (later found out it was part of dyslexia that went undiagnosed for years) so I tried to standardise my letters, keeping it all uppercase rather than switching back and forth between cases (as I used to) and treating each letter as if it were a drawing.  It meant I can't do joined up handwriting anymore (no loss, even *I* couldn't read it, so what good was it?) and everything takes tons longer.  Oddly I have little problem typing at all. 

It's a nice font, but I'll not buy it as I already have it IN MY HANDS.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

IAMTHESYSTEM

I bought CCComicrazy for about £12 something. Had a bit of a trial loading them up but eventually did it. :)
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Kev Levell

BiffBamBoom and Roughtongue.
Ta for the tip Jim!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 01 January, 2010, 09:40:29 AM

... the Mighty BIFF BAM BOOM!

I am very fond of this font! Unfortunately, so is Simon Bowland, so I have to use it sparingly!

Cheers

Jim