Main Menu

Illustrator 10 query

Started by Graham Pearce, 02 January, 2010, 01:45:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graham Pearce

I've recently got a CD with Photoshop 7.0 and Illstrator 10 but I cant get Illustrator to load. I think the dics might be damaged. Can anyone recommend somewhere where I can get another copy of the software? I cant see it on ebay and am a novice when it comes to acquiring software via the net so I don't know what is safe or even legal. any tips?
Twitter: @mrgrahampearce
www.sgtmikebattle.co.uk

Banners

You've actually bought a licence to use the software, not the CD itself. So if you can get hold of the program by whatever means, the license key you have should work.

M@

Emperor

Quote from: Graham Pearce on 02 January, 2010, 01:45:48 PM
I've recently got a CD with Photoshop 7.0 and Illstrator 10 but I cant get Illustrator to load. I think the dics might be damaged.

You should be able to get a refund or a new copy from whoever sold it to you as it is clearly not fit for purpose.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Graham Pearce

Quote from: Emperor on 02 January, 2010, 04:59:22 PM
Quote from: Graham Pearce on 02 January, 2010, 01:45:48 PM
I've recently got a CD with Photoshop 7.0 and Illstrator 10 but I cant get Illustrator to load. I think the dics might be damaged.

You should be able to get a refund or a new copy from whoever sold it to you as it is clearly not fit for purpose.
I didn't buy it. It was given to me by someone who had didn't need it any more. I just need to know where to "acquire" a replacement from.
Twitter: @mrgrahampearce
www.sgtmikebattle.co.uk