Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

Quote from: Rog69 on 11 April, 2012, 11:50:42 PMNot only that but I have been helping him all day and learned tons of useful stuff about plumbing and heating, thus earning me numerous man XP points.

Enough to level-up?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

HdE

My life is Drokking Fantastic because I just finished the preliminary lettering on one of the most gruelling books I've worked on in my short, inglorious freelance career.

Did it in two evenings, to boot. Phee-ew!
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

Dunk!

This comes out today.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/205730/

If I'd worked on it I'd happily retire early to an island and put my "Mad Cat Man" life plan into action.
"Trust we"

GordyM

All the graphic design work on the next two issues of my comic is done, DONE I TELLS YA! Not changing another bloody thing. Time to eat Cheerios and watch some Jackie Chan films.
Check out my new comic Supermom: Expecting Trouble and see how a pregnant superhero tries to deal with the fact that the baby's father is her archnemesis. Free preview pack including 12 pages of art: http://www.mediafire.com/file/57986rnlgk0itfz/Supermom_Preview_Pack.pdf/file

COMMANDO FORCES

It's the small things in life that make it all worth while.

Today an original comic art page turned up by Kevin Cullen, I made a few more 2000AD bookmarks, I altered my Judge uniform so the shoulder pad sits better, I cashed a cheque from my previous energy suppliers (they just keep on coming), I made the evening tea, I had a look at what is in store for Demoncon3 this weekend and now I'm watching God Bless America  :D

Albion

I got Ace Trucking Volume 1 from Ebay.
I really should have got it when it first came out but stupidly I didn't. It's hard to find now but at last it's mine, all mine.  :D
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

JayzusB.Christ

I met some really nice people yesterday, rode a scooter to a waterfall with them today, and slid down it all day*.  Life is good  :)

* (Edit) Lots of times, that is, not continously - it wasn't that long
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Rog69

Came home from work to find prog 1780 on my doorstep! On a Friday!

Makes up for all the late deliveries I've had lately  :D.

Devons Daddy

I am about to play star wars Kinect, no one else is home, PUMP UP THE VOLUME! get the motion light saber out.

PADAWAN DEVONS DADDY is about to embark upon his journey to be a JEDI!!!
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm gonna see some more Judge Minty clips when I'm at DemonCon3 this Sunday :thumbsup:

Proudhuff

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 21 April, 2012, 04:48:26 AM
I'm gonna see some more Judge Minty clips when I'm at DemonCon3 this Sunday :thumbsup:

Whatever happened to your Friday CoD Trash Treasure Trove pimping??
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Family life and the needs of a son with autism mean my true free time Is only ever out of the house. I have to watch all my recorded progs when he's asleep which means after midnight. I am very slowly finishing a few bits but now that he's 13 his demands on me are more and more. In a word life is getting in the way.

Cyberleader2000

Life's so drokking fantastic because 2 package I was not expeting for anouther weak arived today I then had to spend a hour with my perents yelling at me about where I would put it now they knew I had ordered stuf but this first lot to arive sperised them unfornitily I think I still have 3 parsles im waiting for now I thort I had enourth space for all this stuf but I discovered that I dont have enouth for what came today let alone the next packages but my perents came back from shoping today with a shop shelving display unit that bort because the shop was clousing down to put all my new stuf on im gessing they know whats comeing but now I have this cool new shelving unit to put my collachions on.
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

SmallBlueThing

Because I've just found, paid for and downloaded the ENTIRE FIRST SERIES OF YOU'LL HAVE HAD YOUR TEA: THE DOINGS OF HAMISH & DOUGAL FOR £1.84 from the AudioGO website.

http://www.audiogo.co.uk/audiobook/11357/im-sorry-i-havent-a-clue-hamish-and-dougal-series-1

It's 104Mb, and I can now die happy.

SBT

COMMANDO FORCES

It seems that when the Southern Contingent meet up at Forbidden Planet on June the 23rd there just so happens to be a signing of The Horned God by Pat and Simon happening around the same time  :thumbsup: