Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Goaty

Bagley

I dropped the Big Q to which my childhood sweetheart said YES!  :)

The Legendary Shark

Congratulations to you both, I wish you every happiness.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Congrats Bagley! Get those comics-storage-and-tat-display issues sorted soon and if possible incorporated into the vows, you don't want the big day affected by worries over the future shelfspace of your bobblehead collection.  ;)

von Boom

ZenArcade

Top lad Bagley, when she tells you to get shot of the progs, I'll find them a good home. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Grugz

Quote from: ZenArcade on 29 March, 2015, 01:37:46 PM
Top lad Bagley, when she tells you to get shot of the progs, I'll find her a good home. Z

ftfy ;)
don't get into an argument with an idiot,he'll drag you down to his level then win with experience!

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,26167.0.html

ZenArcade

Bagley

Thanks for your best wishes, folks! We haven't set a date yet but sometime next year is looking likely. I'm hard at work trying to convince her indoors-to-be that an unconventional wedding where everyone dresses up as sci-fi characters, zombies, or something along these lines would make for a wedding none of our guests would ever forget. It's a clear "NO" at the moment, although she's said she knows a guy in Wolverhampton who owns a replica ECTO-1A from Ghostbusters II and would be okay with me turning up in it.  :cool:

Quote from: Tordelback on 29 March, 2015, 08:41:18 AM
Congrats Bagley! Get those comics-storage-and-tat-display issues sorted soon and if possible incorporated into the vows, you don't want the big day affected by worries over the future shelfspace of your bobblehead collection.  ;)

lol One of the things I insisted on when we bought a house together was commandeering a spare room for man den purposes. The only thing that can turf me out is if I exchange progs for sprogs.

Cyberleader2000

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

ZenArcade

Fungus

Cyberleader2000

Yay I'm pretty shure I'm now on a short list for the job

and if that was not good enouth over the last few days the insperachion bug has bitten and ive managed to wight 4 more chapteres for my book and reedit 5 other chapteres
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

ZenArcade