Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dandontdare

if you want a great view over Amsterdam you only have until 6th Sept to enjoy Taturo Atzu's art installation  "the garden which is the nearest to god" - basically a huge viewing platform on the roof of the Oude Kerk (the old church) in the red light district - there's a lot of steps to climb, but the views are fantastic. They've even built a little house up there with comfy sofas and carpets and the weathercock sticking up through the floor! Costs €10 (or €12.50 including the church itself)

also check out Lambiek - top comic shop

von Boom

Lambiek is on my list and only a few minutes walk from my hotel.

I'll add Oude Kerk  to the maybe list, but the wife's family may have other ideas.

DaveGYNWA

Arrive on customer site at midday-ish Monday - customer's project is 3 days behind schedule.

Complete installation of 6 servers today - customer's project is now back on schedule....it would have been ahead of schedule if they had all their change requests done and dusted yesterday afternoon.

2 full days of testing to come......
Peas sell. But who's Brian?

Definitely Not Mister Pops

After 12 years together, I finally married my dream girl!
You may quote me on that.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Mister Pops on 25 August, 2015, 01:39:56 AM
After 12 years together, I finally married my dream girl!
Good lad, pops, hope you're very happy together. Which you will be, of course, after twelve years of practice.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

ZenArcade

Congratulations to both of you, wonderful news. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Fungus

Dandontdare

CrazyFoxMachine

Many ciders raised for a happy marriage there, Pops!

Link Prime

Mikey

Quote from: Dandontdare on 14 August, 2015, 04:15:22 PM
...the red light district...and the weathercock sticking up through the floor!

FNYIB!

But more importantly - congrats to the Pops! Best wishes for the future an all that.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Goaty

Presentation about my illustrations to deaf audience went well last night! phew! thanks for advices in other thread!

And me and missus getting married next May! woohoo!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]