Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Something Fishy

Sometimes I think that as long as I had my books , some warmth and a comfy bed I'd be more than happy.  I'd probably want my acoustic guitar in their too.

It's amazing how much crap I've bought over the years that adds expressly nothing.  Tech gadgets being the worst.

The Legendary Shark

You're absolutely right. The less I have, I find, the less I need.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Something Fishy

You are so right sharky.  I'm ending my computing career with weeks, as I'm losing my sight because of it and the more I've thought about the things I won't have , the more I've realised most of it is shit I have rather than shit I need.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Something Fishy

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 20 December, 2015, 04:33:16 AM
Sorry to hear that, SF. Have you tried eye exercises?

Yeah cheers sharky lots and multiple surgeries but it's too far gone now sadly, cannot control them and no more surgery possible.  We knew it would come though so no shock.

The Legendary Shark

That's rough, SF. At times like this I wish I was religious so I could pray for your sight or believed in this New Age stuff so I could send you some healing energy. Heck - I might just do that anyway because, you know, you never know...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Something Fishy

That's really kind mate but it's fine.  Far worse things happen to folk.

It's is very nice to have positive thoughts though thank you.  I shall think positive vibes for you, wish you ever growing cosy homes.

The Legendary Shark

:-) I love this forum - it's full of the Coolest people on the web :-)
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Something Fishy

Mattofthespurs

Because I just won an Aquila gn on a Twitter comp from 2000 AD  :D

Bolt-01

Fishy- just catching up on this and I'm gutted to hear about your eye issues. Sincere best wishes.

TordelBack

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 21 December, 2015, 01:25:21 PM
Fishy- just catching up on this and I'm gutted to hear about your eye issues. Sincere best wishes.

Aye, ditto lad. 

von Boom

Quote from: Tordelback on 21 December, 2015, 02:29:02 PM
Quote from: Bolt-01 on 21 December, 2015, 01:25:21 PM

Aye, ditto lad.

Yes. Best possible wishes Fishy.

Something Fishy

Thank you very much Bolt , Tordels and Boom.

And if that doesn't sound like a prog rock trio then I don't know what does  :lol:

The Legendary Shark

I just received a package stuffed full of recent Progs from a kind and brilliant boarder. That's my New Year off to a truly Zarjaz start!

I won't mention your name in case you want to keep your altruism quiet but you know who you are and if there's anything I can do in return then please don't hesitate to ask.

I love this forum and everyone on it.

May the New Year bring you all peace, prosperity and happiness - for you are wonderful people, one and all.

XXX

Mark the Shark
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]