Main Menu

“Truth? You can't handle the truth!”

Started by The Legendary Shark, 18 March, 2011, 06:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Definitely Not Mister Pops

Quote from: Funt Solo [R] on 09 September, 2023, 09:15:11 PMYou can get AI to write limericks:

QuoteIn the realm of conspiracies so grand,
Some say, 9/11 was all planned.
William Hurt, they claim,
Knew the whole twisted game,
But evidence slips through their hand.

Do a haiku
You may quote me on that.

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

Dr. Graeme MacQueen: Ph.D. in Buddhist Studies, Professor of Religious Studies [retired], structural engineer. Hear him!

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Hawkmumbler

"And now I have become cringe, the destroyer of reputations."
 -The Bh'ugg'ad Git'a, Verse 32

GordonR

Quote from: Funt Solo [R] on 12 September, 2023, 06:56:22 PMDr. Graeme MacQueen: Ph.D. in Buddhist Studies, Professor of Religious Studies [retired], structural engineer. Hear him!

Also co-editor of 'the Journal of 9/11 Studies''

The long winter nights must just have flown by for Captain Whacko here.

Funt Solo

A lot of cynicism here, but when I recreated the Twin Towers *event* using Giant Jenga bricks (because, of course, normal Jenga would not be a good comparison), there was just no way! No way that flying a Matchbox Skybusters 767 into the side of the Jenga North Tower and then sprinkling some paraffin on there resulted in the sort of collapse seen.

Something something international banking conspiracy...
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JohnW

Lacking a mail-order rifle, I throw stones at guys called Kennedy from an upper-storey window.
Lacking a passer-by named Kennedy, I'll settle for guys with great hair and/or glamorous wives.
Doesn't matter – I miss almost every time.
And that proves it was the Cuban CIA Mafia.
Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

I know a fella called Ken and a fella named Eddy if that's any use?

JohnW

Why can't everybody just, y'know, be friends and everything? ... and uh ... And love each other!

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

Russell Brand - right-wing propagandist, verbal idiot savant, sex pest: hear him!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

JayzusB.Christ

He's
Quote from: Funt Solo [R] on 17 September, 2023, 01:22:14 AMRussell Brand - right-wing propagandist, verbal idiot savant, sex pest: hear him!

He's swung to the right, has he? I'd totally lost track of him, but to be fair the last time I saw him on telly he was opposing Farage's racist bolloxology.

Although before that he was telling everyone not to vote. Meanwhile the types who didn't listen to him very much did vote, and in came the new far-right incarnation of the Tories, and out went EU membership.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Hawkmumbler

The mans been a huckster and self anointed self-help-guru for years now. Kind of surprised news outlets are treating this as if it where groundbreaking, I assumed everyone knew he was a massive creep already.