Main Menu

Judge Dredd: Mega-City One - TV show announced!

Started by Jim_Campbell, 10 May, 2017, 05:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapalmKev

I'm of the opinion that this is still in the works and due to the ongoing Covid situation, in addition to factors mentioned by others upthread regarding the nature of TV production, we could still be waiting years.

I'd rather Rebellion said nothing at all instead of teasing now with 'Coming in 2026...

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

The Legendary Shark

Yep, better late to a cool party than early to a crap one.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

judgeurko

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 03 January, 2022, 12:52:55 PM

Yep, better late to a cool party than early to a crap one.
Sometimes after a long delay the party turns out to be anti-climactic...if it happens at all.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 14 October, 2021, 01:38:34 AM
Quote from: Funt Solo on 14 October, 2021, 12:55:02 AM
Quote from: judgeurko on 19 August, 2021, 04:26:55 PM
no more updates? Lets all admit this ain't gonna happen

Quote from: judgeurko on 13 October, 2021, 10:59:02 AM
Still nothing!

Couldn't wait the whole two months, huh? See you again for more thrilling reportage in December.

Here's something to put you on for a minute or so...

Is that your work, Sharky? I always forget you're a good drawer, but never knew you could do animation too. Arsom (about time we resurrected that).
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

The Legendary Shark

I am indeed responsible for that slice of tat, which I did for a long past Advent Calendar. (I was thinking of posting that link as a punishment every time somebody complains!)

Humble thanks for the complement :-)

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

sheridan

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 12 January, 2022, 11:30:40 PM

I am indeed responsible for that slice of tat, which I did for a long past Advent Calendar. (I was thinking of posting that link as a punishment every time somebody complains!)

Humble thanks for the complement :-)

Do it!  Do it!  Do it!

(pretty bored of the whinging by people who can't be bothered to comprehend what the term 'development hell' means, and how normal it is in the industry).

Funt Solo

Nobody should ever announce anything until it's entirely 100% complete. That goes for humans, as well - so, if your brain hasn't fully formed yet, you shouldn't be posting. Just FYI.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

broodblik

Quote from: Funt Solo on 14 January, 2022, 03:24:21 PM
Nobody should ever announce anything until it's entirely 100% complete. That goes for humans, as well - so, if your brain hasn't fully formed yet, you shouldn't be posting. Just FYI.

Then we will maybe only need one  maybe two websites on the planet because no possible upcoming stuff
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

judgeurko

All brains here are fully formed or are you taking a pop at people with mental illness. Very bad to do so.

The Legendary Shark

As we add more memories to our brains every day, can any living, learning brain be considered "fully formed" at all? If not, the only fully formed brain is a dead one, as demonstrated here.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

sheridan

Quote from: judgeurko on 02 February, 2022, 03:47:34 PM
All brains here are fully formed or are you taking a pop at people with mental illness. Very bad to do so.

It's called satire, as you well know.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Well, here's a Facebook page posted onto a Military Advisor for TV programmes. Curiouser and curioser, but I assume it is Game related, rather than TV.

https://www.facebook.com/MilitaryFilmandTvadvisor/photos/a.561332257395155/1811142229080812/
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Goosegash

"Military advisor" makes me think Rogue Trooper rather than MC1. Could that long-mooted RT film finally be moving forward?

JOE SOAP

Duncan Jones is developing an indie film at the moment with Zack Stentz.

'Secret mission', 'military' ... sounds more like Sniper Elite.