Main Menu

Judge Dredd: Mega-City One - TV show announced!

Started by Jim_Campbell, 10 May, 2017, 05:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: von Boom on 30 May, 2017, 07:20:12 PM
I've not seen any of those, but I've be prejudiced against SyFy for quite some time now. I don't think I'll ever watch The Expanse though after trying to read the first book. I'm part of the minority that found it too awful to finish.

I've heard that the books are pretty turgid, so I haven't attempted them. You don't have to have read them to enjoy the series which, again, is excellent.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

Tony Angelino

Brilliant.

The perfect storm of someone innocently mentioning the words cameo and codpiece in the same sentence.

Fungus

Tony Angelino

Never assume anything. That's one thing I've learned.

Bluearmada

Hopefully this will happen. The last Dredd film was fantastic and deserved a sequel. I'm sure someone's said this before me, but let's have a 2000ad cinematic/tv universe. There's such a wealth of material to draw from and if done correctly could put Marvel to shame!

ABCwarBOT

JOE SOAP

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

sheridan

Don't remember the guy in the kilt.  Looks like many a person at a Goth club!

Mardroid

Anyone recognise a young Levar Burton in that video? (Guy in the hat.  :lol: )

I've heard that song a few times, but this is the first time I've seen the video.

Mattofthespurs

Quote from: Mardroid on 13 June, 2017, 06:20:52 PM
Anyone recognise a young Levar Burton in that video? (Guy in the hat.  :lol: )

I've heard that song a few times, but this is the first time I've seen the video.

Love the song but the Gun version is awesome.

Rusty

Subject of possible actors for Dredd.

Just came across this pic of Josh Brolin training to play Cable in Deadpool 2. That chin and face suggests he should be auditioning for another comic book related role.

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Goaty

Quote from: Rusty on 14 June, 2017, 02:28:13 PM
Subject of possible actors for Dredd.

Just came across this pic of Josh Brolin training to play Cable in Deadpool 2. That chin and face suggests he should be auditioning for another comic book related role.

I can see him as Nelson Kreelman, Johnny Alpha's father.