Main Menu

Conspiracy Theory Debate

Started by Funt Solo, 10 April, 2020, 07:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gurnard

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 08 March, 2021, 11:36:33 AM
It can't have been. They didn't have Photoshop back then.

Photoshop was originally based on real world techniques. The first time I used photoshop in 1993 it really was just a digital version of the darkroom. I used dodge and burn a load, no layers and that but paths. The masking and editing that it has become famous for was in that too and it was damn cool. But it only copied what could be achieved with editing photos together and negative re-touching. Whether it was as good/seamless as it is today with photoshop I don't know but I dabbled in the 80's with prints and negatives in my teens adding a deceased member to a family portrait and it was pretty decent for someone with little experience. So maybe not photoshop but the potential to manipulate, quite convincingly I'll say, pictures can be manipulated.

Funt Solo

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 08 March, 2021, 10:26:23 AM
If Funt is correct, and I've missed something in my 10+ years (on an off) of listening to this podcast, then I need to know.

So, you missed the feature-length enslavement "documentary" in which a largely Jewish banking cabal was blamed for ... *checks notes* ... all the world's ills? And because the secret banks deliberately caused World War II, they argue (in another video) that Hitler was nothing but a patsy. Oh, poor old Adolf! He was tricked. By ... his victims! Genius! [I'm not posting the links or even saying the name of the guy's site, because I know you know it already and because I don't want to spread his horrible messages around.]

This is quite apart from the complete fringe quackery that makes up the entire content of the guy's site: 9/11 was faked, global warming is a hoax, the virus ain't real etc.

His videos are all of the format of being so dense as to be inscrutable - with about thirty ideas a minute flowing out and interconnecting everything that's ever happened ever. It's just rank bullshit. Tin Foil Hat of Gullibility+5, +6 vs. Reason required to listen to more than about a minute of that font of rambling buffoonery.

Knock yourself out, but if you punt it here, I'll probably keep pointing out it's dangerous lunacy. 

Oh - and what Pops said about the 'L' and the 'X'. That was beautiful. I wept.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Tjm86

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 08 March, 2021, 01:18:52 PM
Quote from: Tjm86 on 08 March, 2021, 12:56:25 PM

So it's entirely possibly that Mickey Mouse and Goofy were present at Potsdam but during the McCarthyite purges their contributions were airbrushed out as they fell foul of the House Committee on UnAmerican Activities ...  :(

Who said anything about Goofy being there?  I don't see him there.  Exactly how much do you know?  Who are you really?

That's the point isn't it?  Since he has been airbrushed out of history after being blacklisted by McCarthy, no one is willing to admit to his role in the treaties and negotiations of the final days of the second world war.

If you do your research properly you will find that all of the major events of the 20th Century were part of a secret conflict between Disney and Looney Tunes.  Disney has been secretly manipulating events to bring about global domination and to mind wash the human race.

This idea that we are all in the thrall to some Jewish banking cabal is just a smokescreen to distract us from the real threat.  Don't believe me?  Look at the latest attacks.  Pepe Le Pew is now being outed as a serial rapist.  You just know they'll be coming for Jessica Rabbit next ...

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Tiplodocus

Quote from: gurnard on 08 March, 2021, 03:22:37 PM
Quote from: Tiplodocus on 08 March, 2021, 11:36:33 AM
It can't have been. They didn't have Photoshop back then.

Photoshop was originally based on real world techniques. The first time I used photoshop in 1993 it really was just a digital version of the darkroom. I used dodge and burn a load, no layers and that but paths. The masking and editing that it has become famous for was in that too and it was damn cool. But it only copied what could be achieved with editing photos together and negative re-touching. Whether it was as good/seamless as it is today with photoshop I don't know but I dabbled in the 80's with prints and negatives in my teens adding a deceased member to a family portrait and it was pretty decent for someone with little experience. So maybe not photoshop but the potential to manipulate, quite convincingly I'll say, pictures can be manipulated.

It was meant to be a joke.

A joke.

Not a very good one, as is now obvious to me.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

milstar

It's good to see Mickey advancing from steamboat Willy to spying world's politicians. I wilt never look at Mickey Mouse with the same eyes.
Reyt, you lot. Shut up, belt up, 'n if ye can't see t' bloody exit, ye must be bloody blind.

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Funt Solo on 08 March, 2021, 03:22:52 PM

I'm not posting the links or even saying the name of the guy's site, because I know you know it already and because I don't want to spread his horrible messages around.

Then please pm them to me, or email me at sharkpoolATgmailDOTcom.

Cheers.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

Really? You know his name, and you know he did a full length, documentary-style bucket of nonsense with the word "enslavement" in the title, because I just posted that. You said you'd followed the guy for ten years (which sort of explains your world view), and you missed that? You can't just Google it yourself? C'mon along! You have got to be pulling my leg.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Rara Avis

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 08 March, 2021, 07:40:57 AM
That Josef 'Keanu Depp' Stalin has really let himself go.

Would definitely like to be more than comrades with this guy!

Funt Solo

Quote from: Tiplodocus on 08 March, 2021, 04:30:29 PM
It was meant to be a joke.

I actually got it, and normally these things fly over my head. I bet those others feel pretty goofy now. This entire threads gone off the deep end - it's daffy.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Rara Avis

Quote from: milstar on 08 March, 2021, 10:37:16 AM
Such Allies they were, competing with each other who'll defeat Hitler, while secretly conspiring into Cold War. I think both were aware of that.

No one said they were best  friends .. my enemy's enemy is my friend etc

Funt Solo

Quote from: Rara Avis on 08 March, 2021, 05:51:05 PM
Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 08 March, 2021, 07:40:57 AM
That Josef 'Keanu Depp' Stalin has really let himself go.

Would definitely like to be more than comrades with this guy!

One of my favorite bits of Stalin-lore is that his name was actually Ioseb Besarionis dzе Jughashvili, and he changed it to "Joe Steel" (because Stalin just means steel). He gave himself a superhero name.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Funt Solo on 08 March, 2021, 05:27:53 PM
Really? You know his name, and you know he did a full length, documentary-style bucket of nonsense with the word "enslavement" in the title, because I just posted that. You said you'd followed the guy for ten years (which sort of explains your world view), and you missed that? You can't just Google it yourself? C'mon along! You have got to be pulling my leg.

So, you've never seen an episode and you won't share your links. How about your search terms? What exactly did you type in to Google so I can reconstruct your results?

Let me guess - that's copyrighted information.

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Funt Solo

Oh ffs ... first, his name, which you know, then E-N-S-L-A...

Just post me your keyboard and I'll do it.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++