Main Menu

NEW! Zarjaz #37 now on sale

Started by Bolt-01, 24 June, 2020, 11:41:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Hey Squaxx, don't miss your chance to get the latest and possibly greatest issue!

Cover by the amazing Simon Fraser

Now available! Zarjaz 37!

Judge Dredd - Great Escapes by writer Kev Hopgood and artist and letterer David Broughton

Judge Dredd - Monsters by writer Michael Crouch artist Jim Lavery and letterer Bolt-01

Lulu Romanov - Iron And The Maiden by writer Santiago Mayaud artist David Thomson and letterer Bolt-01

Robo-Hunter - Game For A Bath by writer David Fenn artist Gail Nedry and letterer Bolt-01

Slaine - Beginnings by writer Alan Holloway artist Ed Doyle and letterer Bolt-01

Storm Warning - The Sentinels by writer Charles Murphy artist Daniel Reed and letterer Bolt-01

Tales of Mega-City One - Alien Town by writer artist Scott Twells and letterer Bolt-01

Tales of Mega-City One - Children of the apocalypse by writer artist Robomonkey147 and letterer Bolt-01

Tales of Mega-City One - He Is The Law by writer Alan Holloway artist John Cahill and letterer Bolt-01

You know you want to buy this today! so don't delay, and while you are in the FQP shop - note that there has been a restocking of recent back issues. The enitre Harlem Heroes serial from Zarjaz 34-36 is now available, including the centrespread of Zarjaz 36, now in full glorious colour!

After all, it's not called Zarjaz for nothing.

Anthony Garnon

Is this your first Dante-universe strip? Don't recall seeing one before.

Bolt-01

It is indeed. It isn't going to be the last either.

Anthony Garnon

Excellent! Yet another reason to buy and enjoy.

Great to see the mag and the team still going strong despite all that's going on in the world.

Bolt-01

Cheers Ant - It's a little weird as without any gigs to attend we are completely at the mercy of t'Internet for sales and unlike those titles that generate massive crowd-funding revenue streams we have to tread a narrow line of existence.

Zarjaz & Dogbreath are always only a disastrous set of sales away from not being able to continue.

DrJomster

Great to get support like that for the cover. Really eye catching! Some Storm Warning inside as well, I see. I've got to say, I love seeing the different approaches in the preview panels. Thanks for posting and keep up the good work!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Bolt-01

Cheers Doc!

Postal run taking place this morning, so if anyone wanted to take advantage of a quick (relatively) delivery, now's the time!

Link Prime

Bolt, are back issues available digitally?

Bolt-01

Hi Link, sadly not.

I did query this with Rebellion a year or so ago, and was told that this was something Rebellion didn't want to happen.

However - I've just mailed a box of issues over to Dees comics in your part of the world (you 'are' in Oz, right? I've not got that wrong, have I?) so there may be a way of getting some older issues sent over with later packages to them?

Link Prime

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 26 June, 2020, 09:42:55 AM

I did query this with Rebellion a year or so ago, and was told that this was something Rebellion didn't want to happen.

A shame, but understandable I suppose.

* Citizen of Murphyville for me sins.

Bolt-01

Ah, Murphyville! apologies.

If there are any specific issues you want,  let me know, however the only digital issues are:

Drokk - which is an 'elseworlds' special and has possibly my favourite ever Rogue Trooper strip that we've run or

Stak, which predates my involvement with either Dogbreath or Zarjaz. This does feature Al Ewings disco Rogue and the infamous 'Buttplug' strip.

Both of these are available from Comicsy.

Link Prime