Main Menu

The Political Thread

Started by The Legendary Shark, 09 April, 2010, 03:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE SOAP

Quote from: TordelBack on 26 November, 2010, 09:15:27 PM
This thread has been surprisingly informative and fun, neither of which seemed very likely when it started out.  I wish I'd bought shares in it back then.       

Though I think it needs a good fact check facility.

Peter Wolf

I think that WeakILeaks/Julian Assange ought to be fact checked because its all very suspect and so is the absurd media circus surrounding the above and the absurd cat and mouse game of the authorities who cant seem to find Julian Assange probably because he is not meant to be caught whereas if the intelligence agencies and Interpol etc wanted to shut Julian Arseange up they could have done so already as it wouldnt be difficult for them to do so either.Its even more laughable that the US Govt cant stop the publication of the Weakileaks files when they could if they wanted to yet somehow they cant stop the publication of Weakileaks files.

What a laugh. :lol: :lol:

Its interesting that if Julian Assange is such a problem then why is he still running around and appearing on TV like last time there was a Weakileaks exposure ?

Its also interesting that nothing ever happens or changes as a result of Weakileaks exposures and why am i expected to take their word that the latest Weakileak was a result of a disgruntled 23 yr old private in the military who downloaded files onto a DVD while pretending to listen to LadyGaGoo when no one was looking ?

How has this been verified ?

It hasnt because its what you and i are told and its a ridiculous claim that has no basis in fact and no understanding of security protocols yey somehow because it is the claim made by Weakileaks it is somehow credible and i am expected to believe it but i am not inclined to believe it any more than i would believe the cow jumped over the moon if it was claimed to have happened by Weakileaks and the lamestream media.

Digital files [that dont constitute proof anyway] that are handed over to the mainstream media before being published instead of being uploaded directly onto the internet [there are plenty of ways to upload without being traced anyway like using foreign servers in a country outside of the west where police/intelligence agencies from the West dont have any jurisdiction or cooperation etc etc] for all to see rather than handing it all over to the media to do what they like with and fabricate etc etc etc.

Honestly i could just type paragraph after paragraph after paragraph about all the holes in the story and i do not believe for one second that Julian Assange is a real truth activist.The leaks are just chatter and there is nothing incriminating in there as it all just perpetuates the status quo most noticably when the focus of the media is on America which i believe is being done to create more anti-American sentiment but i bet anything you like that you will never hear anything from Weakileaks about the Council Of Foreign Relations etc etc etc who are behind Americas disasterous foreign policy.I bet anyone you wont hear anything from Julian Arseange about the CIAs involvement in US foreign policy and many many other topics i could mention.

No Siree and of course nothing about 9/11 either because Julian Arseange claims it is of no consequence and its a closed case which is because Julian Arseange doesnt want to upset his bosses in the intelligence agencies.Julian Arseange seems to think he has a monopoly on truth.

Will "America" change its foreign policy as a result of Weakileaks ?

No it wont as the Weakileaks are about perpetuating conflict with countries like Pakistan.

Controlled leaks and controlled opposition and the mainstream media cover it all furiously which is an attempt by the mainstream media to appear to be anti-establishment and to appear to be credible but since when does the establishment media cover anything that is harmful to itself ?The mainstream media always dances to the tune of Weakileaks though.

Julian Arseange is endorsed by the Economist magazine which says it all.

Annoying little Shit.I wish there was a contract out on his life.

Rumour has it that Weakileaks are going to release files on 2 or 3 banks so that those banks go to the wall after intiating an irresponsible bank run just like that other irresponsible bank run being promoted by Eric Cuntona on Dec 7.

Complete and utter C R A P.

Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 04 December, 2010, 02:23:08 PM

Of course that'll help us all, won't it. If he bothers you that much, just ignore him.

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Garageman on 04 December, 2010, 02:28:37 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 04 December, 2010, 02:23:08 PM

Of course that'll help us all, won't it. If he bothers you that much, just ignore him.

If i want your advice i will ask for it.

The Legendary Shark

Ignoring things like this does not help. It's like discovering a lump and ignoring it, it might make you feel better in the short term but eventually it's going to kill you.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 04 December, 2010, 02:30:18 PM

If i want your advice i will ask for it.

Fair enough, but since you criticise the veracity of Wikileaks material and their intention -which I neither trust nor distrust-, the capability of governments to stop leaks etc.  Can you verify everything you claim to know with reliable sources and documentation? Can you be held to the same arbiter?

The fact is none of us really know or are in the loop, so where do you shout stop?

TordelBack

Quote from: Garageman on 04 December, 2010, 11:30:19 AM
Quote from: TordelBack on 26 November, 2010, 09:15:27 PM
This thread has been surprisingly informative and fun, neither of which seemed very likely when it started out.  I wish I'd bought shares in it back then.        

Though I think it needs a good fact check facility.

It's all good if you assume that what the "facts" actually convey is information about the poster.  And I mean that in a nice way - I think the enthusiastic questionning and clever theory-building of the Squaxx is a joy to behold, although I tend to stop short of endorsing calls for assassination.

Meanwhile, I loved Martin Turner's cartoon in the Irish Times today, whihc featured the tiny speech bubbles "..Only 8% want Brian Cowen as Taoiseach"  "And most of them are political cartoonists".  You can see it here: http://irishtimes.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx

JOE SOAP

So Brian Cowen is worth about the same as an Irish Bond.

Peter Wolf

The majority of my comment is myself questioning Weakileaks for the first time and reading between the lines which makes it observational and a series of educated guesses and i am not obliged to provide verification or documentation as the point was to raise questions that need to be asked and answered rather than accepting everything at face value.

The next stage is to look into it further but in the meantime there are many reliable sources asking the same questions as i am and the lack of official documentation at this stage is not any good reason to close down dissenting opinion which was implied in the following comment:

Quote from: Garageman on 04 December, 2010, 02:41:00 PM

The fact is none of us really know or are in the loop, so where do you shout stop?

I dont think anyone is in any position to shout stop to others speaking their mind.I am not in the loop regarding the banking sector but thats not enough to stop me commenting on it.

There are a multitude of questions and a multitude of different angles that you could look at it from and if anyone has looked into it all themselves its like walking into quicksand as it sucks you in and hours and hours and hours of time just disappears.You follow a lead and that can eat up hours of sparetime and thats just one lead or angle.

Try it yourself at home if you dont believe it.

What is the purpose of the leaks anyway ?

For instance one leaked file claims/confirms the US was behind and covered up an airstrike by pilotless drone in the Yemen that killed 21 children amongst the 41 killed back in Dec 2009.

What does anyone expect to happen as a result of this and this being just one example ?

Nothing is going to happen and you cannot expect a criminal system to investigate and prosecute itself as evidenced when the Pentagon denied that it was involved in the incident despite the leaked communication that is allegedly genuine so as a result no further action will be taken so what is the point of the leaks anyway ?

What does anyone expect to change as a result ?

I dont expect anything to change and the 41 dead Yemeni are just more forgotten collateral damage had it not been for the leaked file and sooner rather than later they will be forgotten about again as its all business as usual and besides its common knowledge that these kinds of incidents happen on a regular basis week in week out so in effect the leaks mean nothing and will change nothing as they only confirm what people already know.

The Yemen allows an open door policy for the US to strike against Al-Quaeda.

Thats hardly ground breaking news.

The alleged leaked official file confirms the presence of Al-quaeda in the Yemen so therefore provides the justification of US airstrikes within the Yemen and reinforces the spurious war on terror.Yemens president confirms the presence of Al Quaeda.

No shit Sherlock.

I have to stop but i could fill page after page after page with comment on this subject.

BTW a flippant comment should be read as a flippant comment and no more than that.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Peter Wolf on 04 December, 2010, 04:08:54 PM

I dont think anyone is in any position to shout stop to others speaking their mind.I am not in the loop regarding the banking sector but thats not enough to stop me commenting on it.

BTW a flippant comment should be read as a flippant comment and no more than that.

No one said you couldn't speak your mind, it was a comment on how far you go into the perceived "agenda" and still believe any of the info you read, especially on the web. I mean if the media is a controlled entity by several private groups at least, all you will ever know is filtered through their own personal agendas, of which I believe there are many at all levels of Western society. So who can you really trust?

I wouldn't call "wishing someone would take a contract out on another person" being flippant, especially when your varied posts on this thread are long and personally felt. They geuinely seem to be your beliefs.

The Legendary Shark

Indeed.

The reason why I concentrate on the central banking/government bonds and gilts issue is because there are so many "angles" out there that really need looking into and nobody can look into them all with any real hope of putting everything together in one coherent picture.

I used to accept what the BBC told me without much question as I have been raised to think of the BBC as a truthful and in-depth news service. I did think that there was something fishy about 9/11 but, like most people, I assumed that certain things were being kept secret for "security reasons." Then somebody suggested I look into the collapse of the third tower (WTC 7). I had no idea that three steel and concrete buildings had collapsed in exactly the same strange manner (along the path of most resistance into their own footprints) following the 9/11 attacks. The fact that a third tower had collapsed was news to me and did get me thinking. WTC 7 was my "keyhole event," the event that got me looking into all the other incidents/events on 9/11 and the multitudinous related events that the BBC and other mainstream media either ignored or simply dismissed. I will admit that the more I discovered, the murkier things got and the more frightened I became. The whole world began to remake itself before my very eyes in a way that shifted my entire view of virtually everything I'd taken as read beforehand.

Once through this keyhole, I began to stumble across a great many things that simply didn't add up. There's also a Hell of a lot of bullshit, madness and disinformation out there and so making sense of it all becomes virtually impossible. It eventually became clear to me that there are shadowy forces in this world which, while not in control of the world per-se, have an inordinate amount of influence on governments and societies. These forces are like a hydra with heads in many, many pies. To fight a hydra, simply going for the individual heads will not work - you need to go for its vital and most exposed points.

In deciding which path to take I came to realise that the extensive control these agencies have over the banking system is one of their major pillars of power and influence and therefore one of their greatest weaknesses. Take away these agencies' power over the creation and control of the world's money supply and they will be severely weakened. The amount of "conspiracy" paths that lead back to banking control is voluminous and so I decided to focus on this area. Reclaiming control of our country's (and all the countries of the world's) banking system will not automatically clear up every problem but it will make life far more difficult for those who see themselves as the natural "Rulers of the World" and be a big step towards returning control of governments to their respective peoples.

To my mind the pointless and illegal wars in which we are embroiled, the gradual creep of Western democracies' towards ever more restrictive and oppressive atmospheres, the spurious "War on Terror," economic subjugation, media control, the corporatisation of essential services, globalization and all the rest of it are part of the ruling elite's "War on Terra." It's a hard thing to believe, I know, and an even harder thing to ignore. (Sometimes I wish I could go back in time and resist looking at WTC 7 - my life was so much more simple back then.) Something is definitely going on and I do not pretend to know exactly what is going on and who (if anyone) is behind it. Trust me, I'd love to be wrong about everything I've discovered and once more come to believe that my government has my (and your) best interests at heart. Unfortunately, I simply cannot believe that any more.

I have no argument with anyone who solely pursues 9/11 truth, for example, as everything that affects our world and our freedoms must be investigated and understood. The path I have taken has led me to look hard at the central banking system as I personally believe this to be the major area where the greatest amount of good can be done for the majority of people on the Earth. Others disagree with me, preferring to rail against 9/11 cover-ups, globalization or corporatization for example, and these fights are just as valid as my fight. All I know is that we must investigate these things and fight for truth and justice in our own ways otherwise one day we will awake to a world in which we are all slaves. The majority of people will be led into that slavery unknowingly, even willingly.

I will not.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Peter Wolf

Quote from: Garageman on 04 December, 2010, 05:24:50 PM
Quote from: Peter Wolf on 04 December, 2010, 04:08:54 PM

No one said you couldn't speak your mind, it was a comment on how far you go into the perceived "agenda" and still believe any of the info you read, especially on the web. I mean if the media is a controlled entity by several private groups at least, all you will ever know is filtered through their own personal agendas, of which I believe there are many at all levels of Western society. So who can you really trust?

I wouldn't call "wishing someone would take a contract out on another person" being flippant, especially when your varied posts on this thread are long and personally felt. They geuinely seem to be your beliefs.

Its an absolute minefield most of the time but there are certain names and sources i can trust.Its like being your own detective a lot of the time.Its hobby and i like to deconstruct it all but its difficult to verbalise/explain the thought processes and how i come to certain conclusions.Its really a case of understanding how the system operates and once you understand it then it becomes fairly easy to get into its mindset as its like the saying that if you have a criminal mind yourself then its easier to understand the mind of other criminals and to predict their next move.

I would rather not explain myself any more than that as its surprisingly difficult.I am driven to question things and always have been and its challenging to try and deconstruct it all and i feel driven to do so.

Ultimately its just myself and a computer/keypad and a broadband connection with access to info trying my hardest to make sense of the organised chaos and insanity and BS i am confronted with and surrounded by on a daily basis and i will not stop as its my mission in life or one of.

On an intuitive level something is seriously not right here as the Pentagon for example say that they can or could close down Wikileaks in an instant if they wanted to but they claim there is no need.So there is no need to shut down Wikileaks despite the fact that they are slowly releasing apparently classified information which is serious offence.They complain and whine about the leaks while doing nothing about it yet they make a big deal about Hilary Clinton who is a duplicitious traitorous trash and the rest of it at the best of times having to heal rifts  :lol:

How can Hilary Clinton heal rifts with other countries ?

:lol:

:-\

The whole thing is a farce.

I just get tired of the whole ridiculous dog and pony show and the Maggots/parasites and human garbage who are responsible for and perpetuate a criminal system that is my enemy and the enemy of everyone who is not a part of it.  :sick:

Not on my watch.

Peter Wolf

"Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. vows that he is looking into possible criminal charges against Mr. Assange. It is too late for tough talk. At this point, we are beyond indictments and courts. The damage has been done; people have died - and will die because of the actions of this puerile, self-absorbed narcissist. News reports say the WikiLeaks founder is hiding out in England. If that's true, we should treat Mr. Assange the same way as other high-value terrorist targets: Kill him."

[quoted from the article posted above mine]

People have died and will continue to die because of the actions of the US govt and the CFR etc etc who sanction and perpetuate US foreign policy which threatens Americans and everyone else and the likes of Jeffrey T Khuner who go along with it all with their fake American patriotism and love of war and big govt.

:lol:

What a laugh considering the Edmund Burke institute is rife with Neocons/establishment conservatives who will defend imperialism and overseas intervention and which claims to represent minorities.

Establishment hypocrite    :thumbsdown: :sick:

I shouldnt post any more comments.