General Chat > Books & Comics

Cinebooks

<< < (30/30)

Hawkmumbler:
I really must get around to actually reading NEMIBIA as I enjoyed Kenya a few years back. Hoping to pick up a few things at the Cinebooks table at TB next month, been a hot few years since I had the pleasure.

Colin YNWA:

--- Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 14 October, 2021, 08:56:39 AM ---I really must get around to actually reading NEMIBIA as I enjoyed Kenya a few years back. Hoping to pick up a few things at the Cinebooks table at TB next month, been a hot few years since I had the pleasure.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I bought a load during the first lockdown as they were still going on their webshop and wanted to support them but I'm still behind on a number of title and really need to catch up. Still haven't got off my arse to sort TB but this would be a good excuse to get there and, hopefully, take advantage of the deals they normally have at cons.

Proudhuff:

--- Quote from: broodblik on 04 August, 2021, 02:41:34 PM ---I am a big fan off the Blake & Mortimer series.

--- End quote ---

i really went off these as the text was so badly written, it read like it was done by machine. Also simple things like English people in the 50s talking about 'the sidewalk'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version