Main Menu

Disposable Heroes - Gone ?

Started by Fungus, 13 January, 2016, 06:18:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fungus

Disposable Heroes seems to have gone AWOL :-(  A top store, I received a few comics from them about a week ago, but a couple more are still outstanding. Not a big deal for me then, but for people with big orders...

Bleeding Cool last week:

The website for popular Irish online comic store Disposable Heroes reads "WE ARE REFRESHING THE SITE. THE SITE WILL BE LIVE AGAIN SHORTLY".

The problem is that no one has heard from them in quite some time, and they haven't replied to Bleeding Cool's e-mails. Their Facebook page hasn't updated since 19th December, they haven't tweeted since and their eBay page has all but disappeared with plenty of negative eBay responses...

Hope it's a blip.

rogue69

I've been waiting since early December for some comics from them. I've emailed them a couple times but never heard back. Everytime I've used them before there's never been any problems

Colin YNWA

That would be a real shame as they've always been a really good place to go when I've missed something.

Doesn't sound good though.

IndigoPrime

Given that even the Facebook page is now gone, I suspect DH has bitten the big one.

moly

Definely gone PAYPAL are doing refunds