Main Menu

Noel Clarke

Started by sheridan, 02 June, 2020, 01:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndigoPrime

Yeah. I was thinking about this when the news broke. This did not age well.

GordonR

No.  It really didn't age well, did it?

Quote from: TordelBack on 02 June, 2020, 03:35:17 PM
Not only talented, but a terrific fella by all accounts. And regularly fighting the good fight on social media.

JayzusB.Christ

I'd forgotten about this thread.  Fooky Nell. 

I think Tordelback can be forgiven here (not saying anyone's attacking him or anything).  I thought Rolf Harris was an absolute gentleman right up until the mask came off.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

IndigoPrime

Mm. It's interesting how Clarke's story never came out widely at the time. There was lots of shit at the time about Barrowman, but never Clarke. All we heard was that Who was "toxic" and Eccleston walked because of that atmosphere.

GordonR

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 09 May, 2021, 03:52:30 PM
Mm. It's interesting how Clarke's story never came out widely at the time. There was lots of shit at the time about Barrowman, but never Clarke. All we heard was that Who was "toxic" and Eccleston walked because of that atmosphere.

I have a vague memory of hearing a while back that he was Mr Grabby with female fans at cons.

But, you know what?  You depressingly hear that about a surprising number  of 'terrific fella' fan favourites.

TordelBack

Quote from: GordonR on 09 May, 2021, 12:03:45 PM

Not only talented, but a terrific fella by all accounts. And regularly fighting the good fight on social media.

Eeee-oook....

:sick:

judgeurko

Quote from: TordelBack on 10 May, 2021, 09:22:23 AM
Quote from: GordonR on 09 May, 2021, 12:03:45 PM

Eeee-oook....

:sick:
Haha!

rogue69

I remember being a con awhile back when he and couple women from Doctor Who were being asked about backstage antics he went on for about 5-10 minutes on how John Barrowman would get his cock out and wave it about at the other cast and crew,holding the mic at his chrutch as it was his penis waving it in the women's faces and putting it on their heads and shoulders making them feel uncoftable as they tried to say that John Barrowman's antics were ment as fun and harmless but Noel Clark kept going on and on about this. Every time the host went to ask about other people's antics he kept bring Barrowman's penis up to delect the question away from him

pauljholden

That'll be this event... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FO_SMW7II&t=1s
(BE warned: it is EXCRUCIATING... )

pauljholden

Its a bit odd (and I concede this is also my feeling) that Clarke's description is so deeply uncomfortable to watch but the heart of it is Barrowman's antics that are really bang out of order.

rogue69

unfortuantly another event

pauljholden

Funt Solo

Quote from: pauljholden on 10 May, 2021, 09:51:13 PM
That'll be this event... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58FO_SMW7II&t=1s
(BE warned: it is EXCRUCIATING... )

:o OMG - well, I can't say I wasn't warned.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

wedgeski

TordelBack

FFS.

If you wanted handy advance warning of dogshit, you could do worse than take careful note of the people I vocally admire(d). Orson Card, Whedon, Rolf Harris, Spacey,  Rowling, Dawkins, Ellis... Heartfelt paeons to their glory litter my indelible internet record. 

Rest assured this level of judgement extends into my personal life, and of course, I love you all.