Main Menu

Prog drought!

Started by Leigh S, 11 October, 2020, 03:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

If squaxx out there are concerned about dwindling thrill-power levels they could always stock up on copies of Zarjaz & Dogbreath...

ChickenStu

ARRRGHHH!!!! STILL NOTHING!!! I might just go to a shop and buy it. SOD THIS.
Ma Ma's not the law... (you know the rest)

XRayLexx

Friday post has been and gone and still nothing. I usually get my progs on the Sat so I'm in real danger in getting next weeks before this weeks :)

Magnetica

Richard

Got my prog today but no Meg.

Tomwe

Batman's Superior Cousin

Finally got last week's Prog today, but still no Meg or this week's Prog
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Tjm86

No sign of postie, much less post ...

XRayLexx

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 21 November, 2020, 12:31:46 PM
Finally got last week's Prog today, but still no Meg or this week's Prog

Yea, same.

XRayLexx

and Megazine 426 touched down today.

Bolt-01

No prog today, but I 'did' get the Sexton Blake special -- which looks really substantial.

broodblik

Just for interest sake (I am not staying in the UK), what happened that post do not get delivered currently?
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

I think it is a combination of COVID and Christmas at the moment.

CalHab

Still no prog or Meg today. My other mail is arriving as normal, and my daughter has received three Beanos (thankfully) since I last saw Tharg in 2207. It seems like 2000AD is having particularly severe problems.

CalHab

Incidentally, the advice from Tharg's minions is now to report it if you have not received prog 2208 and they will resend it.

https://twitter.com/2000AD/status/1330826422416519168