Main Menu

Judge Dredd: King and Country

Started by Richmond Clements, 06 August, 2004, 12:55:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Here's the review of the latest Big Finish release, for your enjoyment:

Link: http://www.2000adreview.co.uk/reviews/extra/2004/bigfinish/bigfinish4.shtml" target="_blank">click here!

ukdane

Anyone recall if Halo Jones has a tattoo?

If she doesn't, designing a tattoo (and telling us where on her body it should be placed- keep it clean!!!) could make for a fun friendly competition.
Cheers

-Daney

Floyd-the-k

Nice review there.
 King and Country was light and enjoyable. They just can`t keep Dredd away from Brit Cit in the CD`s can they? Is there a shortage of American accented actors over there or something?
  The whodunnit was pretty spottable, but it was enjoyable getting there. The dialogue between Dredd and the bratty kid and aging pop star was good fun.
  By the way, if you haven`t already heard it, check out `I love Judge Dredd`, that`s by far the funniest one

VampiraJen

i've only heard one and that was in britt cit.

it was rather good

i should probably check out the others....

Priv8eye

Thanks for the Rac, it keeps me right on which ones I should be going for and which to leave.

Bolt-01

Finally listened to 'Down to Earth' (Strontium Dogs 1st CD) and laughed out loud.

Thought the story was really good, Middenface is a dream for an accent and Simon Pegg.....Outstanding as Johnny.

Looking forward to the next one.

Bolt-01

zenith as if

King and country's the first one i've heard ,but i've ordered the first 6 in the BIG FINISH summer sale for a bargain ?25.