Main Menu

Life on Mars S2 teaser

Started by Steve Green, 24 January, 2007, 12:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enigmatic Dr X

Is it just me, or does the footage cut off after 14 seconds kind of suddenly?
Lock up your spoons!

Steve Green

It cuts out at 20secs after Gene appears.

- Steve

paulvonscott

"SDH (Subtitles for the Deaf and Hard of hearing) has descriptions of sound events too)"

That would explain the 'sniff!'

nofuture

has anyone else heard the rumours that the new series will be called ashes to ashes and will be set in the 80's?

Lobo Baggins

has anyone else heard the rumours that the new series will be called ashes to ashes and will be set in the 80's?

That's a spin-off, apparently - although quite how they're going to explain that, I've no idea...
The wages of sin are death, but the hours are good and the perks are fantastic.

paulvonscott

That is a rumour for a spin off series, no idea if there's any truth in it.

paulvonscott

"The second and final series started production in April 2006, and will air weekly starting 13 February, 2007, at 9 PM."

Nicked straight from wikipedia, we have only two weeks to wait!  

Thank fuck, I have watched over 50 episodes of the sweeney since the first series, and only have one left, I was wondering how I was going to last.  Guv.

Bolt-01

Grand news Paul. Only 2 weeks!

Bolt-01

DavidXBrunt

Magnífica versión de esta canción de David Bowie a cargo de Yann Tiersen & Neil Hannon (The Divine Comedy

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdztxLvzTs4" target="_blank">Oh man, wonder if he'll ever know...

paulvonscott

Much as I like Neil Hannon, oh dear...

There was a fantastique version in portuguese (or some foreign gobbledigook) on the Life Aquatic film, which was (like the rest of the bowie songs featured) truly lovely.

I, Cosh

There was a fantastique version in portuguese (or some foreign gobbledigook) on the Life Aquatic film

You know your foreign gobbledigook (isn't that a Fringe World dialect spoken by Nemesis' familiar, Grobbendonk?). It's a Brazilian lad called Seu Jorge who does it.

Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Life-Aquatic-Studio-Sessions/dp/B000EPF8AS/sr=1-1/qid=1170261147/ref=sr_1_1/203-1193962-6631916?ie=UTF8&s=music" target="_blank">This is your guy.

We never really die.

ARRISARRIS

...wont it just be better to wait for the combined box-set of series one and two???...

Dark Jimbo

Smart lad, this is indeed what I'm doing.
@jamesfeistdraws

Wils

I watched the entire first series last night for the first time and am now *really* looking forward to Tuesday (although I'm bloody knackered today). The mix between Sweeny-like action, spooky woo-woo and comedy was done extremely well when it could've been bodged so much. *Loads* of great lines, but some that keep making me laugh every I think of them, like:

"It's 1973. Almost dinner time. I'm 'avin' 'oops."

DavidXBrunt

According to the interviewer who...interviewed Simm for the Independant on Sunday John Simm is in the next series of New Who playing...

well...

he's going to need a beard. An evil one.