Main Menu

Festive Thrill-Tree: Charity Raffle!

Started by shaolin_monkey, 09 December, 2020, 03:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

Hi all - just a quick update re raffle prizes. I posted a load today, and I've passed details over to the folk who donated prizes.

However, I still haven't heard from the following folk. If this is you, please get in touch ASAP.

If you know the folk below, can you give them a prod for me please, and let them know they're a winner?

Thanks all!

CHRIS GANNON - Original artwork from Andy Sawyer.

LEE HIGGINBOTTOM - SK Moore Judge Dredd sketch

PAUL SPENCE - Dredd Screening Drinking Club bundle

PAUL KEYES - Rogue Trooper rucksack:

CHRIS BENNETT - Judge Minty – rare lead miniature.

TONY JAMES - Tharg's Future Shocks graphic novel

Colin YNWA

Wow hope they get wind of this as they have some lovely prizes coming their way!

Funt Solo

I think one of those might be one of my long lost relatives ... I'll give them a bell.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Barrington Boots

Parcel rocked up this morning, cheers SM.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

shaolin_monkey

Still unclaimed:

LEE HIGGINBOTTOM - SK Moore Judge Dredd

PAUL KEYES - Rogue Trooper rucksack:

CHRIS BENNETT - Judge Minty – rare lead miniature.

shaolin_monkey

Dave the Orangutan, the last of my 2000AD models, arrived safely with raffle winner Richard J Rundle, pictured here sporting an appropriate T-shirt.

Colin YNWA

That is top - love that model - nice print behind him too!

Bolt-01

My 'Vote Dave' T-shirt has deteriorated dramatically. Nice to see one that is being looked after better!

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 17 February, 2021, 01:57:36 PM
My 'Vote Dave' T-shirt has deteriorated dramatically. Nice to see one that is being looked after better!

Yeah my Vote Dave has been worn down now - I'm tempted to replace it as I do absolutely love it.

I guess you wear yours a lot for self promotion reasons - Dave?

Bolt-01

Ha! I actually did at the last physical Thought Bubble. It was great.

I'm going to have to replace my RESYK t-shrt too, I adore that tee.

Dandontdare

My fine Dredd coffee mug arrived also, very well secured (expect bubble-wrap and parcel tape shortages in the Cardiff area). Thanks again, great prizes, great cause.

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: Dandontdare on 17 February, 2021, 07:35:14 PM
My fine Dredd coffee mug arrived also, very well secured (expect bubble-wrap and parcel tape shortages in the Cardiff area). Thanks again, great prizes, great cause.

You know me mate, it's all recycled! I expect you had bits of bubble wrap from Helm and some of my 3A Dredds mixed in there. 😄

Glad it arrived safely.

And yes, that Vote Dave tee is one of the best designs Tharg has released of late. I have two - one for everyday wear, and one for best.

shaolin_monkey

U.K. Comic Fans Xmas New Year raffle draw MKII - 20 Feb 2021

Hi all - yet another raffle update!

As I did not hear from previous winners, Lee Higginbottom, Paul Keyes, and Chris Bennett, I have had to redraw for three prizes.

Watch the video for the redraw. The new winners are:

Richard Anderson-Relf: Judge Minty miniature

Lisa Paul: Rogue Trooper rucksack

Mick Ramsay: SK Moore Dredd sketch

WINNERS: Please get in touch with your postal address please!

https://youtu.be/iW47rD5975M