Main Menu

Dredd: The Complete Case Files

Started by Arkady, 24 August, 2015, 01:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman's Superior Cousin

Just messaged them of this persistent problem and will inform you lot of any and all updates.
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Dash Decent

I've just checked my copy and, sad to say, it also has the fault.

On the positive side, this is just one more reason why I'm so glad we finally got page numbers in the trades.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Le Fink

Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 19 October, 2023, 10:09:14 PMJust messaged them of this persistent problem and will inform you lot of any and all updates.
Thanks, Batman's Supe... - wait a minute, do you not have a more concise superhero name? I'm not up on my Batman lore.

Anyway - thanks!

Richard

Thanks, Batman's cousin.

(I'm not using the adjective publicly just in case I run into your cousin. But I'm secretly thinking it.)

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Le Fink on 20 October, 2023, 11:18:05 AM
Quote from: Batman's Superior Cousin on 19 October, 2023, 10:09:14 PMJust messaged them of this persistent problem and will inform you lot of any and all updates.
Thanks, Batman's Supe... - wait a minute, do you not have a more concise superhero name? I'm not up on my Batman lore.

Anyway - thanks!
Quote from: Richard on 20 October, 2023, 11:37:23 AMThanks, Batman's cousin.

(I'm not using the adjective publicly just in case I run into your cousin. But I'm secretly thinking it.)

Thank you, thank you, you're all so kind!! In the meantime, I've since received a further update from one of Tharg's many minions.
QuoteOh my sincere apologies, I misunderstood you to mean the words were present, but printed outside of the speech bubble!
Going to raise with the head editor and head of reprographics.
Many thanks for bringing this to our attention and will be in touch soon.
(though maybe not until Monday+ now)

Regards,
2000 AD, Rebellion Publishing and Unplugged
I can't help but feel that Godpleton's avatar/icon gets more appropriate everyday... - TordelBack
Texts from Last Night

Max Headroom

Are we thinking that we might get a reprint of the physical version at some point? Or, is it more likely that just the digital copy will be amended? Being a perfectionist and completist I would by another trade paperback to replace my erroneous copy, but would others do the same?

Batman's Superior Cousin

Quote from: Max Headroom on 20 October, 2023, 08:18:14 PMAre we thinking that we might get a reprint of the physical version at some point? Or, is it more likely that just the digital copy will be amended? Being a perfectionist and completist I would by another trade paperback to replace my erroneous copy, but would others do the same?
Yes, I certainly would. That was one reason why I contacted Rebellion about this problem.
Texts from Last Night

Richard

Well, let's not encourage them to introduce deliberate misprints so that we buy two copies of each volume...

13school

Just to add, my copy (sent all the way out to Oz) also has the misprint

Batman's Superior Cousin

@Richard , @Dash Decent & @13school , apparently I received a follow up E-mail about 30 minutes later, which strangely enough did not flag as unread like the others. Their reply, as it now stands, is this:

QuoteHave confirmation that this omission has been noted and adjusted in the digital editions and all future printings will be corrected.
Texts from Last Night

Richard

Max Headroom

I will have to look out for when an updated physical copy is available - I wonder if we will be notified when they are first out??

IndigoPrime

Presumably if and when there's a reprint.

Batman's Superior Cousin

Texts from Last Night

Max Headroom

I was thinking if the mistake in Case Files 42 is going to be fixed, is there any chance errors in other books could be addressed for subsequent printings? I was thinking of 'The Out', 'Fiends of the Eastern Front' volume 1 (i.e. 'Stalingrad') and 'America 2'.

P.S. Any further news about the Case File, Batman's Superior Cousin?