Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheTooN

I use my teeth Mikey, sometimes the peg stays inside the wrist, sometimes it comes out with the hand. I've been doing that on all my 3A figures and so far had no problems. Touch wood !

Edit :- I get that the little baggie on his head prevents paint loss but its a real kick in the nads for those who like to keep their collectibles on card.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Dreddzilla on 07 December, 2016, 09:59:38 AM
Hey, is there another production run of 3A's Judge Death happening I was unaware of?   :-\
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=TH3AJGDTH#.WEfdDF5MFcs

His uniform looks blue.  Did 3A do Death in a blue uniform before, or only black?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

TheTooN

dweezil2

Dredd figure has arrived at chateaux Dweezil! Yay!

No Lawmaster! Boo hoo!  :'(
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Dash Decent

Quote from: TheTooN on 07 December, 2016, 12:57:18 PM
Blue and comic book Dash.

Cheers 'TooN!

(Another fantastic photo, by the way!)
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

TheTooN

Apologies Mardroid, misread and thought it was Mikey asking about the pegs ! My heads not in the right place atm.

Mardroid

It's darker than navy but not quite black, although close enough. The helmet is very much black. I REALLY like the shade of the uniform.

Dandontdare

Fingers crossed for when I get home from work .....

Mardroid

Quote from: TheTooN on 07 December, 2016, 01:07:20 PM
Apologies Mardroid, misread and thought it was Mikey asking about the pegs ! My heads not in the right place atm.

No problem Techno_Viking.  :lol:

I wasn't sure the mark 2 lawgiver would fit in the boot holster. Technically, it doesn't, but the rubber material is pretty stretchy, so it will fit with a bit of effort:

I imagine they made it stretchy for that reason, although it's not an ideal scenario as I can see it stretching permanently. I'd rather they just made the two lawgivers a bit closer in size with a one holster fits both, but this is a nitpick.

That's okay. If  I wish to show a holstered gun I'll just use the mark 1.

The Mark 2 lawgiver is beautifully detailed by the way. The mark 1 is nice too. It's not as detailed from a colouring POV, but it is pretty small.

TheTooN

Hahahaha  :lol:

Tekno suggested a tutu when I was chatting to him earlier about nude Judge but I couldnt go that far  :D

Mardroid

Heh. The Judge Burdis/Zardoz* variant.

*You might need to check some very old posts for that reference.

SuperSurfer

Do I just about see a navel in some of those nudey pics? 

TheTooN

Aye he has an innie Surfer, not deep but its there :)

Mardroid

Just unpacked the lawmaster. A thing of beauty. I think the box/screen unit is slightly out of alignment but it's no big thing.

With a bit of manoeuvring he sits well, although I wonder how he'll  grip the bars when/if I have the correct hands installed!

The hands he came with look quite good on the bike though.

Mardroid

Incidentally, on repacking these items* I notice that the backing card that the figure fits on is slightly longer than the box! (There was no padding in the box either. The lawmaster doesn't need it as there is loads of foam in that box, but a bit around the figure would have been nice.)

Wondering how they fitted it in, in the first place, I noticed that the backing card is a bit bent..... Cheeky.

I'm not a 'display in packaging' guy, so I'm not really too bothered by the minor damage especially as most of the lovely artwork is still  intact. But that's not really on, is it?

*I need to sort my room out, basically.