Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: golledge100 on 10 March, 2012, 10:13:26 AM
Sheesh! Now I feel guilty. Sorry Beaky.  My intent was to defend my previous sarcky comment rather than sound like I was actually having a go! Put your coat down.

Absolutely none required nor needed, golledge dude :thumbsup:, I've learnt my lesson, from here on in, it's strictly official Dredd news that gets relayed/mentioned/commented on at Smoochies H.Q...

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 11 March, 2012, 03:55:28 AM
I don't think I can take this much longer! I need a trailer! Just something! Arghhhhh!!!!!!

I second that motion your hon'r... mind you, we HAVE had quite a few zarjaz pics thus far!
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

Beaky Smoochies

Quote from: Beaky Smoochies on 11 March, 2012, 04:14:13 AM
Absolutely none required nor needed, golledge dude :thumbsup:, I've learnt my lesson, from here on in, it's strictly official Dredd news that gets relayed/mentioned/commented on at Smoochies H.Q...

When I said "none required nor needed" in the above post, I meant to be more specific and say that no apology was needed nor required from your good self, golledge dude, but for some reason THE 'MODIFY' BUTTON HAS GONE BYE-BYE, but I felt compelled to just make that clear, in case of any potential misunderstanding there...
"When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fear the people there is LIBERTY!" - Thomas Jefferson.

"That government is best which governs least" - Thomas Jefferson.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 11 March, 2012, 03:55:28 AM
I don't think I can take this much longer! I need a trailer! Just something! Arghhhhh!!!!!!

All good things come to those that wait.

And wait and wait and wait and wait...
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Gonk

17 years is a long time. I wonder why everyone on here is so impatient?
coming at a cinema near you soon

dracula1

The big wait for this is like being on the torture rack in the tower of London!

Danbo

Its not so much the wait,it's the fear I get after the Sly debacle that they will get it wrong again.Sooner I see a trailer or clip then sooner I can hopefully put this fear to bed.
Dredd deserves to be much bigger than he is(always thought he was as a kid).
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

dracula1

You summed it up perfectly Danbo ... well a few months more and the cards are on the table.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 11 March, 2012, 01:14:39 PM
Dredd deserves to be much bigger than he is(always thought he was as a kid).

That, as always, is for an audience to decide.

Danbo

I meant the character not the film.He deserves a larger fan base is more what i was going for.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 11 March, 2012, 01:38:22 PM
I meant the character not the film.He deserves a larger fan base is more what i was going for.

The same answer applies. The comics are there, if people want them, they can buy them.

JOE SOAP

Jock's concept folder:

radiator

I wonder if that's the official movie font/logo...?

Danbo

Your right but I've not seen 2000ad 0r the Dredd mag on shelves in newsagents for years but that a different problem.I can't figure not why Americans would rather read Aquaman or Green Lantern over Dredd?

Danbo

Nice,looks real enough.

Gonk

Well going by the last leak it should be a good rendition of Dredd.
coming at a cinema near you soon