Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackmocco

Spoke to my friend who saw it last night. I'll keep it as non-spoilerific as I can. The trailer shows you nothing of the city apparently. There's footage of it in the movie that'll destroy everyone here. Crowd were cheering and clapping, particularly for "I am the law!"
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Diminished Responsibility

Someone else talking about the preview, bit more official this too!

QuoteThis is a spectacular trailer, showing us how fantastic this sci-fi actioner might be. I even just heard some outstanding buzz from an early test screening last night, and it sounds like this is as good as it looks. Enjoy!

Full article below:

http://www.firstshowing.net/2012/must-watch-first-full-trailer-for-dredd-with-karl-urban/
"DANGER! DO NOT TOUCH THESE MONSTROUSLY HAZARDOUS CITRUS FRUITS, MAN!"

chuffsteruk

Quote from: Diminished Responsibility on 21 June, 2012, 07:36:19 PM
Someone else talking about the preview, bit more official this too!

QuoteThis is a spectacular trailer, showing us how fantastic this sci-fi actioner might be. I even just heard some outstanding buzz from an early test screening last night, and it sounds like this is as good as it looks. Enjoy!

Full article below:

http://www.firstshowing.net/2012/must-watch-first-full-trailer-for-dredd-with-karl-urban/

Heartening to hear!

My 100th post too! :)

SpetsnaZ99

Has no one else noticed the 'Sternhammer' Block.....

Please.. tell us there is a Strontium Dog movie coming. A Slaine movie.. A Rogue Trooper Movie,,,

Sorry,, calm down mode kicking in....
You ever notice that everyone who believes in creationism looks really unevolved? Eyes real close together, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day." Yeah, looks like he rushed it.

ming

Quote from: SpetsnaZ99 on 21 June, 2012, 08:54:43 PM
Has no one else noticed the 'Sternhammer' Block.....

Please.. tell us there is a Strontium Dog movie coming. A Slaine movie.. A Rogue Trooper Movie,,,

Sorry,, calm down mode kicking in....

Yeah, it's mentioned in the new 'Official' trailer thread Goaty started (along with Ezquerra and what looks like Dillon Block).

http://forums.2000adonline.com/index.php/topic,36300.0.html

Goaty

Back after busy night...

just see those links, Oh I hate those moan animals!!

The Sherman Kid

Quote from: blackmocco on 21 June, 2012, 07:34:00 PM
Spoke to my friend who saw it last night. I'll keep it as non-spoilerific as I can. The trailer shows you nothing of the city apparently. There's footage of it in the movie that'll destroy everyone here. Crowd were cheering and clapping, particularly for "I am the law!"

Bloody fantastic!

COMMANDO FORCES

Just had a brilliant laugh. Two Mormons came to the door and I had an interesting chat with them for over 10 minutes about God and the world. At the end, to their amazement I invited them in but to watch the trailer  :lol:

Spread the word folks, God is now on our side  ;)

dweezil2

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 21 June, 2012, 09:10:08 PM
Just had a brilliant laugh. Two Mormons came to the door and I had an interesting chat with them for over 10 minutes about God and the world. At the end, to their amazement I invited them in but to watch the trailer  :lol:

Don't you mean Grud?  ;)
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

Mudcrab

ROFL!!! Brilliant  :lol:
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Never rub another mans rhubarb

DKCX

HunterZolomon

Thread win!!

Steve Green

I imagine he was in costume and it went down something like this.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Quote from: Steve Green on 21 June, 2012, 09:38:53 PM
I imagine he was in costume and it went down something like this.

:D
Never rub another mans rhubarb