Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IAMTHESYSTEM

My poor eyesight. When I first saw the reflection in the Visor I'm sure it was a female citizen- but it turned out to be a perp.

Judge Test-FAIL.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

TordelBack

Quote from: James Stacey on 16 August, 2012, 01:56:27 PM
Quote from: Molch-R on 16 August, 2012, 10:19:02 AM
Not really, I used to hand flyers out advertising cheese but if you'd asked me about what it was I wouldn't have had a clue.
You seriously cant recognise cheese by sight ? How did you grow so tall.

Or repair your consumer electronics, for that matter.

Steve Green

These days they'd just be asking about dairy produce availability on Android.

auxlen

spotted the judgement is coming poster in Liverpool, edge lane and Wolverhampton wv10 yesterday.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Not really sure why, as I hardly ever draw, but I started trying to draw Dredd and I just got really into it and coloured it in with felt tips and everything. But then I didn't like it with colour so made it black n white on the computer. But still I quite like it, what do you guys think?

MR. ELIMINATOR

Hmm, is there anyway to zoom that out a bit?

Stan

Quote from: auxlen on 16 August, 2012, 04:36:12 PM
spotted the judgement is coming poster in Liverpool, edge lane and Wolverhampton wv10 yesterday.

Cool beans. I haven't seen any yet but Edge Lane is about 20 odd minutes form here. With three weeks to go it's really about time.

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

i have three huge billboard posters around my block and nothing yet. Hope it appears soon otherwise im going to have to print it off using several dozen reams of paper and do a little vigilante 'postering' of my own.
Never rub another mans rhubarb

CYCLOPZ

Good going Eliminator. Guess there's so much Thrill Power in the atmosphere at the moment it's beginning to affect the artist in all of us.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Thanks!

Yeah, this is a film I am going to book to see several times before I even see it, that's how confident I am it is gonna rock!

radiator

Here's my DREDD-inspired piece of art, as seen on the art thread (it's been through a few more tweaks since then, though):

radiator

When the film was first announced I did some quick sketches of what I thought the movie uniform would look like - it's actually pretty close. I'll post them up if I can find them.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Quote from: radiator on 16 August, 2012, 07:09:34 PM
Here's my DREDD-inspired piece of art, as seen on the art thread (it's been through a few more tweaks since then, though):

That is rad, Radiator!

Diminished Responsibility

Quote from: radiator on 16 August, 2012, 07:09:34 PM

Those lawmasters, from 'meh' to rather iconic dontchya think?
"DANGER! DO NOT TOUCH THESE MONSTROUSLY HAZARDOUS CITRUS FRUITS, MAN!"

MR. ELIMINATOR

Anyone seen this? Quite amazing how well it fits.