Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 06 September, 2012, 09:07:35 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 06 September, 2012, 08:51:12 PM
Don't watch that clip too closely as it shows another death that it shouldn't ::)
Which death does it spoil that hasn't all ready featured in the previous trailers?

DO NOT READ! [spoiler]Ma Ma's No1 being given a gentle shove over the edge![/spoiler] DO NOT READ!

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 06 September, 2012, 09:02:13 PM
Put the clip in the spoiler review thread and then people who want to see certain things will. This shows one of the stand out deaths from the whole film!

Except, of course, we wouldn't have known it was a fucking spoiler if you hadn't pointed that out, would we?

Bah.

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

CraveNoir

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm sure your clinical eye would have picked up on it, seeing as everyone is devouring these trailers and clips frame by frame!

Goaty

Quote from: CraveNoir on 06 September, 2012, 09:19:48 PM
New TV ad! New footage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZvfAYdn4DA

It's been posted twice, and spoilered! 10 years to the cubes, creep!

Michaelvk

STOP FIGHTING! You're RUINING Dreddmas!
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

chuffsteruk

Quote from: Michaelvk on 06 September, 2012, 09:24:36 PM
STOP FIGHTING! You're RUINING Dreddmas!

It wouldn't be Dreddmas without a fight!

Actually, all this talk of Christmas reminds me of the story in one of the 2000AD annuals where Dredd locks himself and everyone at a party(if my old memory serves me correctly?) up over Christmas for breaching the peace!

darnmarr

You could end up being visited by the diminutive 'ghost of Dreddmas past', who waves his cod-peice around and shouts incoherently...

Steve Green

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 06 September, 2012, 08:46:15 PM
but seriously, what is going on with the changes in his voice? Was it like that in the film?

The "you betray the law, you betray the city" in this one.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't

[spoiler]I think it was in the speech over the intercom, and was different - I guess they used the different take for clarity.[/spoiler]

JOE SOAP

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 06 September, 2012, 09:14:28 PM

DO NOT READ! [spoiler]Ma Ma's No1 being given a gentle shove over the edge![/spoiler] DO NOT READ!

That was shown in the first TV Spot CF. Faulty Judgement sign yourself in for re-evaluation.

COMMANDO FORCES

Ah well, everyone can relax then. I must have missed that spot with everything that has been going on. Mr Wells can vouch for how awkward my viewings of all these clips have been, with a monster on his iPad seated behind me  :lol:
Mr Wells isn't the monster but he has heard the monster when I've been on the phone to him.

CraveNoir

Quote from: Goaty on 06 September, 2012, 09:21:45 PM

You're late in spotting the block names.  :)

JOE SOAP

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 06 September, 2012, 09:49:44 PM
Ah well, everyone can relax then. I must have missed that spot with everything that has been going on. Mr Wells can vouch for how awkward my viewings of all these clips have been, with a monster on his iPad seated behind me  :lol:
Mr Wells isn't the monster but he has heard the monster when I've been on the phone to him.

Ah cadets these days.

Stan

Quote from: CraveNoir on 06 September, 2012, 09:51:04 PM

If that's Atlantic Tower then I can only assume it's a nod to me since we have one in Liverpool. :cool:

I'm sure I'm not reaching. :cool:

JOE SOAP

Quote from: CraveNoir on 06 September, 2012, 09:51:04 PM

Rowdy yates, Tome Frame, Atlantic Towers.