Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stan

Did anyone recognise the songs Ginger Kid™ was listening to?

Steve Green

Theme from snuff box, by Matt Berry.

Stan

Aaah, thanks. I did wonder if it was the same song repeated twice but couldn't remember.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Quite surprised that the votes on IMDb look to have almost doubled before the dvd is out. That's a lot more then I was expecting from the torrents.

Michaelvk

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 29 December, 2012, 11:13:47 PM
Quote from: Michaelvk on 28 December, 2012, 11:27:54 PM
FYI, a King Steer combo meal is a combo meal from a South African fast food chain.

Want one,what do you get?

This:

The burger is big, but it's a burger is a burger is a burger. Nothing too spectacular there. Nice enough.. But the chips!! My Grud, those are THE best you get in the world.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

IAMTHESYSTEM

Guarenteed Heart attack in a single serving. :o
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Spikes

The pics aint the best, but is the graffiti another tribute for Mr Goaty?

Goaty

Quote from: Judge Jack on 31 December, 2012, 12:45:25 PM

The pics aint the best, but is the graffiti another tribute for Mr Goaty?

Thanks Judge Jack! It's could be it, or another text graffiti we hadn't notice till Blu-Ray! :)

COMMANDO FORCES

Trout

Could be. Goaty's got his name in so many places, they should change its name to Dredd 3D: Featuring Goaty!

Michaelvk

More like Goaty, featuring Judge Dredd..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Goaty

Aww but I am still waiting to see if Goaty featured in 2000AD, that would be my dream!

Stan

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Michaelvk on 31 December, 2012, 06:16:25 PM
More like GoatSy, featuring Judge Dredd..
I had to.

I to am multi-regional, and have the French tin on pre-order and will look into the Aussie disk when more come's out.

Trout

Quote from: Goaty on 31 December, 2012, 06:21:08 PM
Aww but I am still waiting to see if Goaty featured in 2000AD, that would be my dream!

The campaign begins here!