Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

You don't have point my name out quickly, you can savour it, as it's 5 solid seconds :D

Goaty

Oh yeah with CF's name so biggest in the film even Mr Soap's avatar and some other forum names...

JOE SOAP

I get a residual on every copy sold.

COMMANDO FORCES

I even have the actual trailer down in the 'Cellar' and have looked at my section, frame by frame ;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Forgot to add, HMV Maidstone

Michaelvk

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 14 January, 2013, 01:51:11 PM
Just got a message from DPD (Amazon prime courier) - no-one there to sign for it, so it wasn't delivered.

Always, always, always send it to your work address..

You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

COMMANDO FORCES

When I ordered my Bluray from Amazon they wanted a couple of quid for express delivery for delivery today. To be honest I really wasn't that bothered and so I went for the free delivery and found it on the door mat as I just returned from town. So I would've paid money to have it delivered on the same day it was delivered for free ::)

James Stacey

There is never any need for express delivery on pre-orders. They are usually timed to arrive on release day.

JOE SOAP

It's sold out all over Dublin (hopefully each shop didn't order 3 copies).

strangelysaucy

I just bought it on iTunes too and am about to go get the DVD version to make it the triumvirate
props, scribbles and fiddle-aboutery - https://www.facebook.com/Strangelysaucy

radiator

QuoteIt's sold out all over Dublin (hopefully each shop didn't order 3 copies).

Wowzers - I expect stock orders weren't huge (probably around the same level as something like Drive Angry I'd imagine), but that's got to be a good sign on some level. At least - as well as the many reports of it selling out in US stores - it indicates that it's doing significantly better on disc than anyone expected it to.

Danbo

Bastards pissy shat and bollocks!
Bluray sold out in my shitty town,tried all 3 places(small town)Tescos etc and was left with the bloomin DVD.
Play.com here I come.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

Goaty

Quote from: DanboJohnJ on 14 January, 2013, 03:49:53 PM
Bastards pissy shat and bollocks!
Bluray sold out in my shitty town,tried all 3 places(small town)Tescos etc and was left with the bloomin DVD.
Play.com here I come.

Awesome, which town was it?

von Boom

Is there any place that would report the sales of the Dredd blu-ray/dvd?

radiator

Not for a while, apparently.