Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dweezil2

Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

COMMANDO FORCES

It's getting closer to the price that SBT will pay before he bothers to buy it ;)

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 March, 2013, 10:25:53 PM
It's getting closer to the price that SBT will pay before he bothers to buy it ;)
SBT was not a fan? :|

COMMANDO FORCES

You could say that :lol:

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 March, 2013, 10:33:22 PM
You could say that :lol:
I must have missed this, and can't be bothered scrolling through 1000+ pages of material. I'll just assume he loathed it.  :lol:

COMMANDO FORCES

I think he paid to see it at least three time, with different people each visit! Just to confirm how much he didn't enjoy it ;)

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 17 March, 2013, 10:39:44 PM
I think he paid to see it at least three time, with different people each visit! Just to confirm how much he didn't enjoy it ;)
Ouch. Well, there's always one. ::) ;)

Jim_Campbell

SBT's absence from this forum has been noted, and prior to that he'd made it clear that his repeat viewings were from a wish to support the venture even if it didn't meet with his personal approval. God knows, I disagree with SBT on almost everything that touches on SF fandom, but this kind of petty sniping ill serves the supposedly "friendliest place on the Internet".

Grow up.

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 17 March, 2013, 11:05:55 PM
SBT's absence from this forum has been noted, and prior to that he'd made it clear that his repeat viewings were from a wish to support the venture even if it didn't meet with his personal approval. God knows, I disagree with SBT on almost everything that touches on SF fandom, but this kind of petty sniping ill serves the supposedly "friendliest place on the Internet".

Grow up.

Jim
Erm, I was actualy saying his opinion is accpetable. I may not agree with it but, it's his and he's welcome to it. I wasn't slandering him in anyway.

COMMANDO FORCES

Do not fear Hawkmonger I have it from the horses mouth that he doesn't see it as petty sniping, in fact he has said this

when my local blockbuster closed down recently, i did go in especially to buy Dredd on dvd for £3, but they'd all gone. Asda had it for £7 the other week and i thought about it for a minute or so before buying the Richard Dawkins boxset instead for a tenner. I will buy Dredd when i see it cheap enough, but as i didnt like it very much- and have since stopped buying the comics- it's understandably not high on my list.

SBT has spoken!

Goaty

Oh dear, well SBT don't like anything much, so it's his option

Stan

Richard Dawkins? He must really hate Dr3dd.

JOE SOAP

Stan

I didn't realise Youtube provided that kind of service. It's not available here anyway (not that version at least).

ThryllSeekyr

They're advertsing Dredd on Foxtel now.