Main Menu

Life Spugs because...

Started by Dog Deever, 04 March, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Only just seen this David, my sympathies.

paddykafka

Emp

My condolences. A cool uncle is a great gift.

staticgirl

My condolences, David. Uncles are great and yours sounded like a top Uncle.

maryanddavid

Thanks everone, the wake and funeral was over the weekend, he got a great send off.
I havnt seen so many of my cousins in a long time, we are talking about doing some sort of reunion, the only time we all meet up seem to be at funerals!

SuperSurfer

I just saw this David. Condolences to you and the family.

staticgirl

My mum's old dog is very, very poorly and he may not be around by the time I go home for xmas on Friday. :'(

I am crossing every digit I have.

COMMANDO FORCES

DROKKIN' POWER SUPPLIERS

Just had an email from npower to say my bill is online. I opens it and find I'm £157.11 in credit and then notice they want to put my direct debit up from £59 to £82 :o

I then ring the sods to tell them to put me back down to what I'm paying now, only to find that they shut at 20:00. I know the prices go up soon and the cold months are coming but I'm that much in credit and that may be absorbed this quarter. Although I doubt it we will because I turn everything off, it's the Northern in me and we are way ahead of the energy efficiency drive ;)

When I ring these perps up tomorrow (that's if I don't crash tonight due to being wound up) I shall tell them that what they are doing to annoy me is half of the reason I left E.O.N. and if they don't sort it out I shall be gone and won't be back!

What is wrong with these drokkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taryn Tailz

My partner of two years has suddenly ended a couple of weeks of silence between us by telling me she's met someone else.

Needless to say I'm pretty low at the minute.

Frank

Quote from: Tim Tailz on 29 March, 2013, 10:44:10 PM
My partner of two years has suddenly ended a couple of weeks of silence between us by telling me she's met someone else. Needless to say I'm pretty low at the minute.

I don't have any practical advice, Tim, but it's worth being reminded that even the bad memories will have some value one day. This second clip isn't profound, but it's funny and has what's supposed to be Kate Winslett's crotch in it.

Taryn Tailz

Quote from: sauchie on 29 March, 2013, 11:07:55 PM
My partner of two years has suddenly ended a couple of weeks of silence between us by telling me she's met someone else. Needless to say I'm pretty low at the minute.

I don't have any practical advice, Tim, but it's worth being reminded that even the bad memories will have some value one day. This second clip isn't profound, but it's funny and has what's supposed to be Kate Winslett's crotch in it.

Thanks Sauchie, you're quite right of course.

I know if I just sat home brooding on it then I'd spiral into depression so I've booked myself a holiday in Helsinki. I've always dreamt of going to Finland so now I'm finally gonna go for it. I've applied for a job there too since she left me, so maybe when one door closes another will open.

Trout

Quote from: Tim Tailz on 29 March, 2013, 11:20:49 PM

I know if I just sat home brooding on it then I'd spiral into depression so I've booked myself a holiday in Helsinki. I've always dreamt of going to Finland so now I'm finally gonna go for it. I've applied for a job there too since she left me, so maybe when one door closes another will open.

Get on the phone to some mates. Get wasted. Not at Scandinavian prices, though.  :)

Best wishes from us all, Tim.

Taryn Tailz

Quote from: Supermarine Troutfire on 29 March, 2013, 11:29:21 PM
Quote from: Tim Tailz on 29 March, 2013, 11:20:49 PM

Get on the phone to some mates. Get wasted. Not at Scandinavian prices, though.  :)

Best wishes from us all, Tim.

I'm certainly looking forward to a Saturday night out in Helsinki, although my wallet isn't.  :lol:

Thank you for the well wishes.

darnmarr

Helsinki rocks: don't forget to get yourself some Salmiakki from the State-sponsored off-licence: 'Alko'.

maryanddavid

Sorry to hear of your troubles Tim, but you certainly have the right attitude, have a blast in Finland.