Main Menu

Johnny Depp. Dark Shadows.

Started by vzzbux, 08 February, 2012, 09:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vzzbux

Just stumbled across this. There are quite a few people I know that will flock to this just because the the Depp/Vampire theme.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fash-track/johnny-depp-dark-shadows-twilight-robert-pattinson-vampires-283729

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Gonk

Cor blimey gov! Lawks! Oi wonder if he sounds like Keef in this one? :-\
coming at a cinema near you soon

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Gonk

M.I.K.

My mum used to have a load of Dark Shadows novelisations when I was a kid. I read at least a couple of those, I also saw one of the early film versions years ago, and I recently watched some episodes of the, (very low budger), original series.

I'm liking the look of this.

Gonk

these didn't get through the audition for Dark Shadows, even as extras.

satchmo

The original is pretty much my favourite TV show ever, I'm up to episode 658 at the minute  :)
I didn't want to get my hopes up, this is the third remake it's had, but I'm starting to get really excited now. I love that they've kept the 70s setting, and I can tell who all the characters are meant to be in that picture so I'm hopeful, we shall see...

If you want a flavour of the original they're re-releasing the two spin-off films House of Dark Shadows and Night of Dark Shadows soon. They're like the spin-off films of sitcoms we used to get over here in the 70s, Night is pretty rubbish but House is great, a condensed version of the Barnabas Collins storyline and his tragic history. It's better than Mutiny On The Buses  :)

Goaty

Goaty

Now I am not sure about lot of colours in this new poster!