Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BPP

Quote from: Mr 9.8 on 10 October, 2015, 10:25:08 PM
Quote from: Leigh S on 10 October, 2015, 09:52:44 AM
That does look a lot better, but the Eagle really looks out of place in comparison to the rest of the figure.
Then complain to 2000 AD since they approved it.

He's allowed to have an opinion ya know.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

ming

Albion

Incased in Boing (tm)!

Packaging looks nice but I hope I can get him out without too much damage to it.  :-\
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Mikey

Ooh, that does look the business! Glad I bought both versions - might actually keep one on the card. Aye right! Mr Ashley also mentioned Mortis and Fear could be up soon...and that Lawmaster is delicious too. If only we had something to compare it to...

(If Ming can do it, I can do it too  :D)

Quote from: Mikey on 08 June, 2015, 11:00:12 AM

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

BPP

Quote from: Mikey on 13 October, 2015, 12:34:33 PM
Ooh, that does look the business! Glad I bought both versions - might actually keep one on the card.

I'll be up to this caper.. not for nefarious resale purposes, just for sheer beauty of the whole package.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xrhw6tyZ4s
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Mikey

Yeah, my knife is sharpened and ready!
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

TordelBack

Is it just me, or did the bloke in that Hot Wheels video completely muck that card up? I've done better on Star Wars blisters with a penknife without using any acetone or glycol or whatever they put in laquer thinner these days.

But blimey does that Death packaging look sweet (stench of decay).

Also but OT: that Mezco B&W Dredd looks extraordinary in that review vid.

Dreddzilla

Atreides

Wow! Looking great! Looking forward to get both versions!  :D
I must not Fear. Fear is the mind-killer
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration
I will face my Fear
I will permit it to pass over me and through me
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path
Where the Fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Atreides

Quote from: ming on 13 October, 2015, 11:42:37 AM

:)

Have I missed something, Are there Three different version of Death? Colored, B&W and now a black colored?

The art cart is different on the ones in the picture and the one behind seems almost black?
I will face my Fear

ming

Quote from: Atreides on 15 October, 2015, 07:19:56 AMHave I missed something, Are there Three different version of Death? Colored, B&W and now a black colored?

The art cart is different on the ones in the picture and the one behind seems almost black?

The image in the background seems to be the classic Dark Judges lineup - originally printed as a double-page spread in the Prog.  If you look on the left you can see someone in flames courtesy of Judge Fire...  Maybe this is included as a poster or something?  Gregory?  Any clues?

Atreides

In his post Ashley wrote that he got the IDW book so its the one in the background.

But there are two figures in blister packs in the photo, The black version (behind the first figure) which I recall was the comic book edition when pre-ordered at bambaland now there is a B&W which I havent seen before infront.
I will face my Fear

ming

Quote from: Atreides on 15 October, 2015, 09:09:13 AM
In his post Ashley wrote that he got the IDW book so its the one in the background.

But there are two figures in blister packs in the photo, The black version (behind the first figure) which I recall was the comic book edition when pre-ordered at bambaland now there is a B&W which I havent seen before infront.

Ah, I see.  No clue, sorry.  Unless it's a B&W pic and the one behind is the regular one...  Confused?  Me too.

ming

Quote from: ming on 15 October, 2015, 09:16:18 AM
Quote from: Atreides on 15 October, 2015, 09:09:13 AM

Ah, I see.  No clue, sorry.  Unless it's a B&W pic and the one behind is the regular one...  Confused?  Me too.

Yup. Gregory just confirmed that the pic is in B&W so the figure in the background is the regular one; only the two versions of Judge Death.

Atreides

Ah! Roger!  :D
Thank you for clarifying that!
Thought I missed something
I will face my Fear