Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darnmarr

I agree, also[spoiler] the slicing throat-cut with the broken flourescent light, was, for me even more impossible and ridiculous than the ballet-fights. You cant do that with a broken light bulb: they're fragile and breaky and the sharp edge is round, you cant slice butter with a broken flourescent![/spoiler] Thatwasjust stoopid IMO.

darnmarr

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Never rub another mans rhubarb

darnmarr

So long as it aint DR3DD:ouch!

According to IMDB they were involved in the Main Title Animation so id say that image IS the DREDD logo.

Goaty

Yes as all other logos are official film logos so that Dredd is official logo, much better!

karlurbaninternational

Simply and manly. I like.

@imdb: good @ whowasinvolved, bad @ release_dates

radiator

Ace - that's the comic Dredd logo isn't it?

For a second there I was worried for a second they were going to use this monstrosity:

Spaceghost

I like that logo. It's almost the current Megazine one.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

The Sherman Kid

Saw Prometheus at the midnight premier,here is my review - [spoiler]in order.. :o :o :| :| :| :( :-* :-\ :'( :-[and finally  :( :( :'( and after reflection  >:( :( :-\[/spoiler]

MR. ELIMINATOR

MR. ELIMINATOR

Just realised though that it is the same font used on that fan poster I posted recently.

opaque

I don't know if it's been mentioned but is it likely that there will be 2D as well as 3D versions of Dredd in the cinema?
Just thinking that depending on the number of films out at the time of release there might not be the space even if there is the option (as there often seems to be with 3D movies)