Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 20 June, 2012, 04:36:26 PM
I wouldn't rule it out Steve. Maybe yis'll get an interview considering there's some early pre-production connections there- if it's acknowledged

DVD extra stuff already done, I believe.

JOE SOAP

I'd rule it out Steve.

Steve Green

I'll just hang around HMV shouting about Minty at anyone who buys it.

judge cooper

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 20 June, 2012, 01:31:53 AM
Some head posted this on the facebook page:

He got fish 'ands.
that looks sweet
NAZI ZOMBIES!!!YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAARRRGH

chuffsteruk

Quote from: judge cooper on 20 June, 2012, 05:44:52 PM
Quote from: JOE SOAP on 20 June, 2012, 01:31:53 AM
Some head posted this on the facebook page:

He got fish 'ands.
that looks sweet

If a bit limp wristed :D

Frank

Quote from: Radbacker on 20 June, 2012, 11:33:05 AM
early release of the trainler snuck onto youtube quick watch it before they take it down :o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueYUwcZV-n0&feature=related
CU Radbacker

That's not Ginuwine.

Stan

I'm not reading a 25 page trailer trhread aswell!!

Teaser looke ace!

Stan

God I hate laptops.

Syne

Quote from: Banners on 20 June, 2012, 03:18:48 PM
The Facebook movie page seems to require you to be a member of Facebook now, or is that just happening here?

Pretty sure you'd always need a membership to post anything, not sure about being able to view.

chuffsteruk

Was it today there was supposed to be a preview screening in the U.S?I can't see the posts on the `Dredd` Facebook page that discussed it anymore.

JOE SOAP

chuffsteruk

locustsofdeath!

Suppose Dredd does great (and I certainly hope it does) and warrants a sequel  - a sequel with a much bigger budget. Do they go for a look closer to the comics or stay within this near future timeline?

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, talking not only sequels, but sequels with big budgets - but c'mon, why not, right? After all, we never thought we'd get another Dredd film after '95, SO WE MIGHT AS WELL DREAM BIG.

blackmocco

The NDA doesn't fucking matter anyhow folks. Gutted. Didn't fucking get in!!! I was next in line and they cut it off!!! Absolutely heartbroken. So we're back in the same boat. Went for dinner afterward and couldn't so much as string a sentence together. Haven't been this shattered since I was a kid. Fuck everything. Going to stupid bed.

If there's anything positive to take from this it's that the line was HUGE an hour before the time they told you to arrive and based on that alone, I think it's going to do very comfortably at the box office.

Bollocks.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Syne

Quote from: blackmocco on 21 June, 2012, 07:04:33 AM
The NDA doesn't fucking matter anyhow folks. Gutted. Didn't fucking get in!!! I was next in line and they cut it off!!! Absolutely heartbroken. So we're back in the same boat. Went for dinner afterward and couldn't so much as string a sentence together. Haven't been this shattered since I was a kid. Fuck everything. Going to stupid bed.

If there's anything positive to take from this it's that the line was HUGE an hour before the time they told you to arrive and based on that alone, I think it's going to do very comfortably at the box office.

Bollocks.

Stomm!! That horrible! All my feeling of envy are instantly transformed into sympathy. Seriously, that sucks.