Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarjazzer

you mean it's NOT real?  :o :-*
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Steve Green

Wider shot...

You can see in the clip at 0:04 the raised (vents?) to the left of the fast food stand.

So this is the ground level of the central atrium, rather than outside the block and they've added the floors surrounding it.

Fisticuffs

I still find the ingenious ways they make films truly amazing. :)

In other news Dredd is finally onto the front page of RT, and still on a good old 100%. :D

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/

Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty)

Apologies if posted before just saw a DREDD compo advertised by sky.
Win a trip to New York worth a punt I guess :)

http://www.sky.com/dredd at time of posting link is not working!
Never rub another mans rhubarb

Stu101

Quote from: Kowalsky (formerly JudgeGumpty) on 20 August, 2012, 07:23:00 PM
Apologies if posted before just saw a DREDD compo advertised by sky.
Win a trip to New York worth a punt I guess :)

http://www.sky.com/dredd at time of posting link is not working!

Just seen the tail end of info regarding this. Apparently there'll be an extended trailer shown before Stoke Vs. Arsenal (whenever that is)

James

Sunday 26th August, 1:30pm K/O.

Michaelvk

Quote from: Zarjazzer on 20 August, 2012, 06:42:32 PM
you mean it's NOT real?  :o :-*

What? You think we built a real 200 story megablock?
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

SmallBlueThing

"We'll get an extended trailer before stoke vs arsenal"- it's just like the avengers at the superbowl all over again! Oh the glamour! :-D

SBT

Stu101

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 20 August, 2012, 08:36:54 PM
"We'll get an extended trailer before stoke vs arsenal"- it's just like the avengers at the superbowl all over again! Oh the glamour! :-D

SBT

:lol:

However I'm surprised that it's getting pushed by SKY. Good audience figures though and football fans will no doubt enjoy the violence.

NSFTM

a different trailer has just been on during league of their own on sky.. i came downstairs and my girlfriend told me i had just missed it

it was bad enough my girlfriend was watching league of their own ...but not telling me it was on telly until was over.. is unforgivable.

she'll be out of the house by morning
It Could Be That The Sole Purpose Of Your Life Is To Serve As A Warning To Others

COMMANDO FORCES

Couldn't she just rewind the bloody thing?

NSFTM

we're old school in this house.. no tivo or sky plus
It Could Be That The Sole Purpose Of Your Life Is To Serve As A Warning To Others

Stan

I love how Dredd doesn't stick around for Ma Ma's inane blathering.

COMMANDO FORCES

I bet you can't wait for it to come out on VHS  ;)

NSFTM

got a pre-order in for the the Zoetrope edition