Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goaty

Quote from: Stan on 23 January, 2013, 07:19:28 PM
So many multiple naysayers. I have a hat for each of you to eat. Post-dated 2015 1/2.

I will help you cooking it :)

Tiplodocus

This thread is full of great stuff I never knew.

There will be a rerelease of Dredd in a toned down family friendly certificate, this will earn enough money (despite only being three minutes long) to fund a sequel.

And Trout fucked Kylie.

Brilliant!
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Dog Deever

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 22 January, 2013, 06:53:47 AM
In those few months between the theatrical release and the home cinema release the Dark Judges had been to town ;)

Great. Good luck to 'em.
Sort of...
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

DKCX

DKCX

Map shot in the background

PreacherCain

Quote from: radiator on 23 January, 2013, 02:37:27 PM
*IMDB's Silvio Astarita*

QuoteRave Macbeth (2001, Producer)

This movie is a loose adaptation of the Shakespeare play "MacBeth", except it's set in the world of the dance rave culture.

Good God.

:lol:

karlurbaninternational

junox

Quote from: karlurbaninternational on 24 January, 2013, 04:24:41 AM
http://vimeo.com/28782001
Dredd On Set video by Jasyn Howes

nice to see this fresh video of showreel for DREDD .  still hope there's much more to come

hazy efc

With dredd doing well on bluray/dvd dont worry i aint going to bore y`all with the sequel thing
but i was thinking that surely a special editon of the move will be put out. I would like to see
extended interviews with the cast and crew maybe even some commentary from carl and alex
and how about deleted scenes. And then box that baby up in a limited edition steelbook  :thumbsup:

Goaty

junox

I see ALEX GARLAND is classed as PERP 476218   - (Pardoned)    ..........Should be Honored    Grand Hall of Fame
------------------------
look's like all these clips are hopefully part of  a whole video about DREDD the making of

Fisticuffs

Excellent video, at 2:22 you see Anderson firing off to her right hand side during the room entry, but in 10 viewings of the film in total I never noticed that!

Noisybast

Quote from: hazy efc on 24 January, 2013, 08:09:05 AM
With dredd doing well on bluray/dvd dont worry i aint going to bore y`all with the sequel thing
but i was thinking that surely a special editon of the move will be put out. I would like to see
extended interviews with the cast and crew maybe even some commentary from carl and alex
and how about deleted scenes. And then box that baby up in a limited edition steelbook  :thumbsup:

There were no deleted scenes. The film was shot very economically and AFAIK they only shot what they were going to use.
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

DKCX

What's with the silver ball at the end?

junox

well its a showreel!  Thats the guy that made ite in the reflection....  maybe  :)