Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richmond Clements

Eric Plumrose

Not sure if pervert or cheesecake expert.

Fisticuffs

'Negatory. Robbing me of a kill is an offense punishable by death. Let's go find the guys who killed these guys I would have killed and kill them.'

Excellent. :D

Fisticuffs

Also -

"JUDGE KARL (V.O.)

Stallone can chew my big fat Kiwi cock."

Gold.

Hawkmumbler

NSFTM

Quote from: MR. ELIMINATOR on 12 February, 2013, 04:21:49 PM
Also what I've wondered about the whole DNA/Gun match thing; How does it detect through his gloves?

Judges paint their hands too just look like gloves
It Could Be That The Sole Purpose Of Your Life Is To Serve As A Warning To Others

Richmond Clements

"when I drop you out of a window to your death just like you tried to do with Sean Bean's son."

Arf!

Steve Green

"Okay we need to conserve our ammo so try to limit the amount of shots to the face to around 10. I know it will be difficult, but you will just have to manage."

shaolin_monkey

QuoteJUDGE KARL and OLIVIA arrest WOOD but leave all THE OTHER surviving criminals behind who just wait patiently to be arrested LATER I guess.

You know, this is an interesting point - after the drug den shootout Anderson contacted control, to get a meat wagon and H Wagon to take the dead and alive perps away.  They never turned up! 

James Stacey

Quote from: shaolin_monkey on 13 February, 2013, 02:01:07 PM
QuoteJUDGE KARL and OLIVIA arrest WOOD but leave all THE OTHER surviving criminals behind who just wait patiently to be arrested LATER I guess.

You know, this is an interesting point - after the drug den shootout Anderson contacted control, to get a meat wagon and H Wagon to take the dead and alive perps away.  They never turned up!
Well they did, just at the end of the film. With the Crime stats given in the film, just how quick would the response be ?

Stan

I hadn't thought of that. It looks like they arrived the next day after Dredd had made a second request. It's one thing to respond to crime slowly but you'd think they'd respond to a judge a little quicker.

PLOT HOLE!

COMMANDO FORCES

Could've been block wars happening around different sectors which ate into the manpower!

Beadle68

Karl was on twitter last night and said Dredd 2 was all up to the executives.He really had a blast of a time making Dredd and hopefully could reprise the role. :).I tweeted back telling him to still keep checking the 2000ad forum (read some where he visited this site now and again) and that we are all praying for the sequel to happen.If this has been posted elsewhere I apologise.

The Sherman Kid

We were very lucky to have him -he nailed Dredd 100%.

Just spitballing here but what was the last quality film that got a sequel off big DVD sales after a disappointing box office?

JOE SOAP

Quote from: The Sherman Kid on 13 February, 2013, 07:00:43 PM
Just spitballing here but what was the last quality film that got a sequel off big DVD sales after a disappointing box office?

Depends what you'd call disappointing.

In Dredd's case, there aren't any equivalents.