Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisticuffs

Quote from: Stan on 13 February, 2013, 03:20:00 PM
I hadn't thought of that. It looks like they arrived the next day after Dredd had made a second request. It's one thing to respond to crime slowly but you'd think they'd respond to a judge a little quicker.

PLOT HOLE!

Maybe the meat wagon/H wagon turned up but the block was locked down so they went to somewhere else they were needed?

What I want to know is what Dredd and Anderson were going to do with Kay if they made it out of Peach Trees, strap him across the back of a Lawmaster, cowboy stylee?  :D

Stan

Or Robert Booth style. Handy in a shoot out.

Rusty

Quote from: Stan on 13 February, 2013, 03:20:00 PM
I hadn't thought of that. It looks like they arrived the next day after Dredd had made a second request. It's one thing to respond to crime slowly but you'd think they'd respond to a judge a little quicker.

PLOT HOLE!
Was it not mentioned in the film that all Justice Department patrols get informed to stay clear of a block once it goes into lockdown or testing? They could have been informed Peach Trees got locked down and they stayed clear?

shaolin_monkey

QuoteKIDS WITH GUNS

But what about violent video games? And violent movies? Like this one?

JUDGE KARL

We should ban them because, as you know, human beings never had the urge to senselessly kill each other prior to the invention of violent movies and video games. All the murders, sex crimes and wars throughout human history can be traced back directly to Pulp Fiction and San Andreas. Now I'm going to let you kids off with a warning. STUN!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michaelvk

This is me visiting some old friends yesterday..

You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

von Boom

:thumbsup:

Makes me think: Guns don't kill people. Guns firing thousands of rounds a minute kill LOTS of people.

darnmarr

Quote from: Michaelvk on 15 February, 2013, 10:46:58 AM
Just beautiful.

Michaelvk

Bit of trivia on these things.. The one I'm leaning on has the name Os du Randt stamped onto the top of the yoke, the other two have Bakkies Botha and Schalk Burger stamped onto them. Three famous South African rugby players.. Because Karl's a huge All Blacks fan.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Cookyman

Choc chip goodness.

Stan

Awesome. Notice how you can count Dredd's kills based on the direction he fires rather than the number of perps who drop. He doesn't shoot scenery (unless deliberately judging scenery).

And ace pic, Mickvk.

vzzbux

Quote from: Michaelvk on 15 February, 2013, 10:46:58 AM

Lovely Pic MVK.
I haven't seen one of those fire hoses in the back ground for ages.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

dracula1

Nice pic MVK and the facts about those bad ass shooters!  :o

IAMTHESYSTEM

A conversation piece if nothing else. Awesome gunnery Michaelvk.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

shaolin_monkey

Quote from: vzzbux on 16 February, 2013, 07:41:49 PM

Lovely Pic MVK.
I haven't seen one of those fire hoses in the back ground for ages.

V

Interestingly, they have been removed from many workplaces because of the risk of legionella bacteria.

Spikes

Michaelvk? Is this not a photo of Richmond and his prop sale win's, then?