Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theblazeuk

Hmm

I may watch Dredd again after that.

shaolin_monkey

Goaty

Just watch Great Movie Mistakes on BBC3 tonight at 8pm as nothing on, but stunning to see Dredd features four times on it, well 4 mistakes - but nice publicly for Dredd to new viewers! And one presenter mentions he been seen it four times at cinema!   

Steve Green

Strangely enough I did the titles for that.

Steve Green

I was fairly surprised to see them re-using the same shot and cropping it. Things must have been tight.

DrJomster

Thanks for the Dredd Typography link! Very cool.  :thumbsup:
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

COMMANDO FORCES

And what were those mistakes Goaty, bet they didn't get the massive one at the start, with the hostage stuff ;)

Goaty

Well all mistakes was "continuity"  ::) that how low serious BBC3 went! well no one perfect!

It on iplayer, as on iPad if link correct?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/bigscreen/tv/episode/b03mpskb

Spikes

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 18 December, 2013, 10:08:19 PM
And what were those mistakes

1.) Had the temerity to be a remake of a Stallone classic 2.) Dredd didn't take his helmet off 3.) Ripped off the Raid too much, and 4.) Not enough 2D prints available

;)

COMMANDO FORCES

Theblazeuk

That 'Great movie mistakes' is the most boring, misleadingly titled show on air. I can't believe it keeps coming back.

You go on expecting something as good as Auntie's bloomers or at the very least, showing the stormtroopers hitting their heads or poor CGI/effects or outrageous continuity errors.

Even Digby Chicken Ceasar sounds bored (but I do find him quite boring anyway when he's not being a tramp detective).

radiator

Yeah, no offence but I can't believe that programme is a thing that exists and - apologies for getting all Daily Mail - is funded by license payer's money. It must be popular though as it always seems to be on.

radiator

QuoteAnd one presenter mentions he been seen it four times at cinema!

Think he's making a feeble joke about them re-using the same footage.

Dandontdare

it is a crap show - I saw it thinking it would be diverting eyeball-candy when there was nothing else on but the mistakes they show are SO DEADLY BORING! Ooh look - his bag is in his left hand, now it's in his right!

radiator

It also basically just ruins films - like the opening of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - in which I can't now not notice that as they're speeding along on the train the backdrop keeps switching in each shot from desert to mountains to forest and back again.