Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Green

Well, fingers crossed if true.

Just hope people don't see this and get ahead of themselves.

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Steve Green on 18 May, 2014, 09:51:48 AM
Just hope people don't see this and get ahead of themselves.

I find that possibility very hard to believe.

Cheers

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

-Quietly optimistic-  :|

Goaty

It will be longest wait and see

IAMTHESYSTEM

You have to think it's mostly strikes against a D2 but you never know. Also tough 'gritty urban sci fi' could describe a dozen movies. Still it will be interesting to find out what it is but I doubt it's the news we all want to hear.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

Beeks

Quote from: IAMTHESYSTEM on 18 May, 2014, 11:47:25 AM
You have to think it's mostly strikes against a D2 but you never know. Also tough 'gritty urban sci fi' could describe a dozen movies. Still it will be interesting to find out what it is but I doubt it's the news we all want to hear.

I took the 'Urban' to mean our Karl ;)
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

TordelBack

Rusty

Trout

My cousin's hairdresser says it's Downfall 2: Rise of the Mechagoebbels.

I'm excited. In my opinion,the world cannot have too many films about Nazi cyborgs.

Goaty

Quote from: Trout on 18 May, 2014, 10:00:34 PM

I'm excited. In my opinion,the world cannot have too many films about Nazi cyborgs.

There is one, you would like it;

Frankenstein's Army

Beadle68

Not been checking/posting for a while been busy with one thing and another but what a day to come back to the board on  :) . Two separate people hearing a similar rumor from different sources in my head the sequel has been green lit  :lol:

Trout

Quote from: Goaty on 18 May, 2014, 10:17:53 PM
Quote from: Trout on 18 May, 2014, 10:00:34 PM

There is one, you would like it;

Frankenstein's Army

Actually, I've seen it and I did like it. Thanks.  :)

COMMANDO FORCES

And remember, I didn't say anything for nigh on a month, until someone else mentioned what they'd heard.
Don't want to get too excited yet!

JOE SOAP

Here's one for Molcher to nip in the bud:

Karl Urban Wants Fans To Create A Kickstarter For Dredd Sequel

Shortly after that, another fan asked Urban whether or not there would be a Dredd sequel. While he couldn't exactly say yes or no, the actor seemed optimistic about it saying that if he could personally fund it he would, but he can't. He makes it seem like there are talks about it, but there hasn't been anything written in stone quite yet. He then went on to say if they approached him for a Dredd sequel, he wouldn't turn it down. Urban then urged the panel attendees to create a Kickstarter for it.

COMMANDO FORCES

We now know what Goaty will be doing, once he wakes up :lol: :lol: :lol: