Main Menu

Dredd (2012)

Started by Goaty, 06 September, 2011, 11:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackmocco

Yeah, I can't - I just can't go there. Too much to process. <looks to wall on left>

<breathes sigh of relief.> Still there.
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

blackmocco

This could go on all day...
"...and it was here in this blighted place, he learned to live again."

www.BLACKMOCCO.com
www.BLACKMOCCO.blogspot.com

Hawkmumbler

Wheres my grud damn like button?!

Goaty

Well just realise Karl Urban can do Mad Max and Snake Pilissken!

The Sherman Kid

Went to the Preston Comic-Con yesterday, fantastic to see John and Carlos there together , very gracious (even to star struck tongue tied bumbling fans like myself :-[). The Brit Cit Judges were there and really were good , always in character and put together some great photo moments for fans. After the event they also put on some street theatre leading a large group who were being shown to a viewing of Dredd, laid on by future tours (even shooting dead some pesky juves at the venue itself :lol:).

Anyhow, speaking briefly to John and the judges (how about that for a band name? ;)) the impression I got was that things aren't quite as negative regarding a sequel as some think. The Make a Dredd Sequel campaign is having an impact, the stars and others in the industry want it , the numbers in terms of money are getting and looking better and the old stallone film is fading from memory. So yes I think we WILL get a sequel, the real question is when.

Goaty

Beeks

I may be a little slow here but just realised the music playing in the background that the clan techie is listening to is the theme from snuff box!
"We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid." ― Christopher Hitchens

Goaty

Quote from: Beeks on 28 October, 2014, 08:13:37 AM
I may be a little slow here but just realised the music playing in the background that the clan techie is listening to is the theme from snuff box!

Well Dredd got so many Easter Eggs, :) wish there is Easter Eggs track so I could find 3rd "Goaty"!  :D

Misanthrope

Quote from: Beeks on 28 October, 2014, 08:13:37 AM

I must admit I had never heard of the show until someone pointed it out to me.
Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

Bolt-01

Maybe I'm asking this in the wrong place- but what is the music that's playing when Dredd & Anderson bust the Slo-mo den? It's not on the soundtrack...

Steve Green

It's Poison Lips by Vitalic.

Bolt-01

Steve, that was scarily fast. Many thanks- off to Amazon music I go..

Steve Green

You can tell I've got no work on...

IndigoPrime

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 31 October, 2014, 04:49:58 PM
Steve, that was scarily fast. Many thanks- off to Amazon music I go..
Check out OK Cowboy, too. Poney Part 1 is an astonishingly good slice of electronic snarl.