Main Menu

You be the Judge! Full Judge Dredd costumes from 2000 AD and Planet Replicas

Started by Molch-R, 04 August, 2011, 12:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Quote from: Mr 9.8 on 19 April, 2014, 05:55:38 AM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 19 April, 2014, 12:11:55 AM
Look at the angles of the lines that surround that circle ;)
My money says this is going to be a Lawmaster replica.

Yes, I thought it looked like the Cyclops laser but knowing they wouldn't be building a full scale replica, I thought "It can't be!"  I'd forgotten they have a "Scaled Replicas" page ready to go at their webshop.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

shaolin_monkey

Goaty

The Bissler

Was having a nosey around their website and was interested to read about the helmets going up for sale soon.  I've got my fortieth coming at at the start of next year.  This will be going on the want list...assuming I can resist that long!  :)

Steve Green

I had a gander at the prototype a few weeks back, and the new helmet badge is lovely looking - it's a similar metal finish as the Movie/Underbelly badge.

There have been a few tweaks to the shape - it certainly seemed to have a bit more depth so noses pressing against the visor is much less of a problem.

Even though I'm not really much of a collector, the helmet is one thing I really want.

ZenArcade

Judge Bane lookin good there (can he not cube that marvel shite-hawk beside him). I'm deff investing in a movie helmet. Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

Dash Decent

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

COMMANDO FORCES

The Bissler

And handy for dealing with any perps trespassing on your property!  :)

Steve Green

shaolin_monkey

Richmond Clements

COMMANDO FORCES

Mardroid

I like that, although why 'judge baton' instead of 'daystick'?

I'm occasionally found stareing longingly at the lawgivers but find them too expensive. This though? Maybe...

Steve Green

I suspect it's because people who are more familiar with the 2012 costume might not know what a daystick is, since it's not used in the film.

It's a handy alternative for cosplayers though.