General Chat > Games

Aliens: Fireteam Game.

(1/2) > >>

IAMTHESYSTEM:
A new Aliens franchise co-operative shooter is launching on PC and Games Consoles in Summer 2021. Looks pretty good, but the record for Aliens based games isn't too great, with Colonial Marines being regarded as poor fare for the genre.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-03-02-aliens-fireteam-is-a-co-op-third-person-shooter-out-summer-2021

wedgeski:
Looks good--one to keep an eye on. Meanwhile, just in the middle of my 4th playthrough of Alien: Isolation!

repoman:
Looks okay.  A bit double-A but the third person view and co-op is giving me hope that it'll be an Aliens-flavoured EDF kind of experience.

I'm a huge fan of the films but I don't think they really translate well to games, so I'm not expecting greatness.

milstar:
Well, as long as it is not as Colonial Marines. Although I wish another AvP game. The 2010 was total mediocre.

--- Quote from: repoman on 03 March, 2021, 05:14:48 PM ---
I'm a huge fan of the films but I don't think they really translate well to games, so I'm not expecting greatness.

--- End quote ---

This.

Link Prime:

--- Quote from: milstar on 03 March, 2021, 05:17:13 PM ---Well, as long as it is not as Colonial Marines. Although I wish another AvP game. The 2010 was total mediocre.

--- Quote from: repoman on 03 March, 2021, 05:14:48 PM ---

--- End quote ---

This.

--- End quote ---

I would say that Alien: Isolation was one of my favourite games from the last console generation.
A really intense claustrophobic experience - with a great script by our ol pal Dan Abnett.

Co-op shooters ain't my thing, so will be giving Fireteam a miss anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version