Main Menu

Judge Child vs Tour of Duty - Dredd Epics Ranked - Better! 3rd PLACE PLAY-OFF

Started by Colin YNWA, 19 April, 2021, 06:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

As the nervous anticipation for the final builds normally these 3rd place play-offs are the calm before the storm. Here of course this one is not a dead rubber and fulfils a very important function, determining positions 3 and 4 in the rankings. Both of these are already big climbers but which will grab the prized 3rd spot and who will simply have to settle for climbing all the way to 4th?

YOU KNOW THE RIGHT ANSWER - so come on tell me. Oh and yes I know City of the Damned will get votes. I just accept that now...

Seed 11 Judge Child - Progs 156 - 181

Vs

Seed 10 Tour of Duty - Progs 1649-1693

Still with the simple purity of popping the name of the Epic you prefer in a reply to this thread (remember to mark it clearly so I can spot it - bold tags are good) and then say whatever the heck you like to about these two great stories.

We're 3 day votes for this one, so this one will close first thing in the morning Thursday 22nd April

All links go through to AlexF's simply brilliant Dredd Epics Ranked blog. You may need to scroll to find his write up of a particular story - but I'd suggest just reading the whole thing anyway - it's fantastic stuff.

Baffled by what's going on here - well we have a a thread for that - though that might leave you more confused than anything.

Rules for what they are worth.

Not sure about anything just ask and I'll blag it.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

The Corinthian

Magnetica

Barrington Boots

You're a dark horse, Boots.

GoGilesGo

The Enigmatic Dr X

Judge Child

I have to say it, but I have no recollection of Tour of Duty. I have read it, but it clearly wasn't "epic" enough to stick in my memory.
Lock up your spoons!

AlexF

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.