There'll be joy and sorrows too.
As we journey on
We will sing this song
For the boys in Royal Blue

Etc.

Steev

JTurner

2 Points from me.

There was a bit of an obvious visual reference in Leviathan which leads me to suspect a couple of possible twists in the tale.

After the bloody amazing Lobster Random, how Si can produce drivel like Bec and Kawl is beyond me. It's pretty much identical to the previous 3 B&K stories.

Trout

For some reason, Leviathan's monster made me think of the Grudgefather, but I still really like D'Israeli and Leviathan and I'm trying not to let memories of Jim McCarthy's random doodling spoil it for me.

- Trout

Mudcrab

"Moan the Dons!"

Good man! Let's hope we're off to a flyer at Tynecastle tomorrow!

Stand free...

Sorry Bou, but the season starts tomorrow, we're allowed some excitement surely :o)

PS Where do you live hexen?
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Tex Hex

>>Whare do you live?

Glasgow. Not Aberdeen at all.

Proudhuff

groooooaan, I'm off to Glasgow tomorrow, does this mean the Haymarket train station will be full of sheep again?

DDT did a job on me

Tex Hex

Sorry PH. Have sheep, will travel...:o)

Mudcrab

It sure will Proudhuff, I would leave early if I were you. Hopefully it'll be full of happy sheep later on too :o)
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

Proudhuff

heheheh, That gives me the excuse of going through nice and early, all day looking at pictures sans sprogs and festival types .... luxury

Weegeebound Huff
DDT did a job on me

GermanAndy

Great Prog.

COVER: well, that is okay.

DREDD: Tale going nicely. I like the little things, Dredd not interfering in other Brit-Cit crimes, his constant contact during investigating. It makes for great characterisation.

BEC&KAWL: sorry, I find the jokes absolutly unimaginative. The fanboy is a virgin - who?d have thought of that. Come on.

LEVIATHAN: great art, great writing. Is it me or does the setting reminds one of the old Dr.Who stuff? *gg

SLAINE: art is marvelous, but find the story still lacking. Maybe Mills is not my cup of tea.

STRONTIUM DOG: This is fun. From Smithworld to Gnob. Heh.

Floyd-the-k

Australia cheerfully goes America`s way, except with regards to the ridiculous royal family who we were tricked into keeping (we`re vulnerable to that sort of thing)

yours antipodeanly,

Floyd still at the mangakissa, takadanobaba

ps if the prog were the Rolling Stones

Dredd would be Mick Jagger (flashy, a little decadent)
Strontium Dog would be Charlie Watts (dependable old style charm)
Leviathan would be Keith Richards (really decadent, dangerous)
Bec and Kawl would be Ron Wood (I like him but feel guilty)
 .... and Sinister Dexter could be Bill Wyman (gone but not missed) except that I do miss Sinister Dexter.

yours tiredly and antipodeanly,